Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

the strokes - chances bug

the strokes - chances bug

Hi,

I found this "bug" and didnt find any topics with a similar problem.

When listening to a strokes song chances it plays partners in crime instead and when listening to partners in crime it plays chances,yes it might be a minor problem but its annoying 😄 

I dont know what to do with this problem so Im asking for help,how to get this fixed? 🙂 

Does anyone else have this same bug? I mean It cannot be just me 😄

(https://open.spotify.com/track/718purgMpFb2Axhuz0Hbq1)

5 Replies

Hey @Iggyyork!

Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

We've checked and everything is running fine on our end. Just to make sure, does the same happen on a different device? Also, can you check with somebody else if they listen the same mismatch on the songs?

Keep us posted.

Anyk17

Hi! 

Thanks for the reply 🙂

Ive now checked and this thing only happens on the pc spotify player,in other devices(android,win10 mobile and ps4) its all normal! Should I uninstall spotify on my pc and reinstall it? Would that help? 🙂

Thanks for all the help!

Uninstalling and reinstalling did the trick! Thank you for the help ! 😄 

(I dont know why I didnt think of uninstalling in the first place 😄 )

UPDATE: The trick actually didnt work not long term,I listened the song a couple of times and then listened to some other tracks and now the problem is back 😞 

That's odd @Iggyyork!

It would be super helpful if you could give it a try from a different account on your computer. You can use a friend's account, just to test it out.

Let us know how it goes.

Anyk17

oh my god it's so weird this happens to me too. what makes it even weirder is I tried to listen using other player (winamp and my os' built in player), chances mp3 also plays partners in crime instead. but this happened first in spotify.

Suggested posts