Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Holloway vs. Rodriguez Preview Show : Spotify Greenroom LIVE

Holloway vs. Rodriguez Preview Show : Spotify Greenroom LIVE

Spotify Greenroom is your place to join groups of people listening LIVE on a range of topics from music, sports, arts, culture, and everything else. 

This Thursday at 7am PST, the crew from The Ringer MMA Show will be live in the Spotify Greenroom app to discuss the upcoming must-see MMA Feather-weight match between UFC champ Max Holloway and dangerous challenger Yair Rodrigues, plus other storylines from this week in MMA. 🥊💥

You can join the live conversation in the Spotify Greenroom mobile app here:

Join the Conversation

Jump in now to get notified when the event goes live, and add your two cents once the event begins! 

Once the show is over, return here to leave your comments about the show and the upcoming fight in the comments! 

Who do you think will win? Why? What did you think of the Ringer crew's hot takes? 

Tell us below!!

Spotify Greenroom

8 Replies

Cannot wait for this!! 💪💪

Does Max move to 155 after this regardless of the outcome? He seems to be interested in it more so than getting the belt back from Volk (The Conor stuff on Twitter, mentions in interviews how there’s challenges he likes at 155) 

Super fun community here- love joining when a good time in the UK!

Shoutout to everyone that listened to the show this morning! Some friendships were formed, some enemies were made, but a good time was had by all!!! 

Looking forward to the fight. I have Max winning the fight. On to the trilogy with Volko!

I really like the Community on Greenroom. Looking forward to every show. 

Same here Angie!!! Thanks for checking this out, too!!

What do you love to do in your holidays. For me, it's writing for others. Because I worked as a writer. I already completed a lot of projects. I can easily help the students who needs writing about college paper assistance. I usually try to follow some other websites studyclerk.com/college-papers-for-sale in order to get relevant ideas. How about you?

Suggested posts