Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrapped is HERE! Share your Top Podcasts and Vote as a Community on your Favorites!

Wrapped is HERE! Share your Top Podcasts and Vote as a Community on your Favorites!

Every year, millions of people around the globe wait eagerly for one special day. Yes, each year, as sheets of snow sit quietly on the ground, all is peaceful and bright, and every child and adult alike are rampantly screenshotting and sharing as quickly as they can. That's right, it's...

Spotify Wrapped 2021!

WHATS_NEW-HEADER-1440x733.png

These are the kinds of moments we live for here in the Spotify Podcasts Community, because it means we get to know a little more about YOU, and what you like to listen to! So, to celebrate, we're doing a little something special. 

This year, we're asking you to share your Top 5 Podcasts with us. Why? Because we're focused on you this year folks, and we want to work with you to find out the Community Favorite Podcasts of 2021.

Specifically, we're going to take all of your Top 5 Podcasts and enter them into a few polls. From there, we'll be periodically voting on them all December-long to determine the best of the best! Which pods did this community listen to the most? Which pods does the community think are the Most Bingeable? How about the Best New Podcast of 2021? 

You'll have the chance to vote on all of these categories (and maybe more!), but FIRST you need to head to the comments below this post, and drop your TOP 5 PODCASTS! Whether you screenshot or share directly from your Spotify Wrapped is up to you, but you have to log in and share to participate! We're looking for these screens specifically: 

PR_2021_Top5Podcasts_A-1-1024x576.jpg

We'll close the submissions and begin the voting next week. Until then, tell a friend, get your screenshots in, and SHARE AWAY!

22 Replies

Tip: To show off your 2021 Wrapped stories and stats here, use the Share this story button at the bottom of each story to download it onto your device, and then attach it to your post in this thread. Your Wrapped story is accessible only on mobile devices. 

Image from iOS (9).jpg

Love this idea...here's mine!

I think I lean pretty Gimlet heavy, what do you think? 😂

Image from iOS (1).jpg

I discovered On Being this year and I’m obsessed. Definitely recommend for those who are inspired by writers and poets.

AND In Defense of Plants made the list thanks to a reco here on Podcast Chat from @AdamDam! It’s so good! 

FF886066-265C-4E31-9A0F-9EFD0527BDCB.jpeg

My top 5 slightly influenced by my son's fascination with Fortnite... ignore those 2 please! 

IMG_0535.PNG

@Loneliest_Cabin - Seems like this year was a team effort 👨‍👦

Some serious guilt-free binge-listening on my part - I listened to the entire back catalogue of Phone A Friend 🤭 And it wasn't even first!

jY0jwiRyLt.png

You don't have to lie, @Loneliest_Cabin, we know you're out there getting victory royales daily 😉

That's here! News and pub chat with Flow haha

oZ3PnVm5kA.png

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Image from iOS.jpg

the fifth podcast is a mystery BUT news, interviews, and narrative ftw. 😃

@brieob So much love for Armchair Expert! I've made a thread in Podcast Discussion specially for AE chat: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Chat/Armchairee-Attic/m-p/5304443

Generally my son carries me around in Fortnite looking for health...

67e7ac9d-c005-4408-b5d4-351580bd6de1.jpg

Been listening these shows for years, i love Horror podcasts so much! Happy that my top 2 podcasts are from local podcasters

Top Podcasts.PNG

It's only stats of 3 months, but I listen much already can be seen.

I didn't use Spotify before for years.

hiaMQSIPKh.png

How do I see this again? my pc crashed as this started. All I see is my 2021 playlist.

Hey, Orbital! 

If you go to the app on your mobile device you should be able to find it. Just search "Wrapped"!

This is me during yoga...

2021-12-06.png

image_123986672 (1).JPG

A real mix! I work for Resistance so duh on that one. The Ezra Klein Show had some amazing interviews. Surprised by Dirty Rotten Church kids but their episodes are long and I binged them a lot at the top of this year.

Radio Headspace episodes are very short - under 5 minutes sometimes - and they always gave me something helpful to chew on as I navigated and maintained my daily mental health in 2021.

Home Cooking was my bff though - so well produced, entertaining and I always learned so much. Also loved hearing celebrities talk about food - something so normal and personal. (Hearing about Jason Manzoukas' egg allergy was very touching!) Even my bf who is new to cooking really enjoyed it. Wonderful for a roadtrip and so much fun. I'm so happy they're making more episodes. So I just highly recommend my no. 1 (and of course no. 5).

happy listening and happy holidays everyone!

Bethel

Suggested posts