Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium Family Plan

Premium Family Plan.CountryPeru DeviceSamsung and LaptopOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have subsribed to the Family Plan two times, had to create different accounts each time. Each time I could invite my family members once, they would...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Family Plan. Country Peru  Device Samsung and Laptop Operating System Android  My Question or Issue I have subsribed to the Family Plan two times, had to create different a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Invite

Hey! Hope someone can help, I'm trying to add a family member to my plan. Invite was successfuly sent but when he is trying to accept the invite then logging in to his account, it says "invalid username or password" even if he is 100% sure the correc...

• Hey! Hope someone can help, I'm trying to add a family member to my plan. Invite was successfuly sent but when he is trying to accept the invite then logging in to his account, it says "invalid u...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossible de rajouter un membre de ma famille

PlanPremium familyCountry France My Question or Issue Bonjour,Ayant opté pour le premium familly bien avant qu'il n'y ait l'obligation de vivre sous le même toit (dans le genre aberrant c'est pas mal), je n'ai jamais indiqué mon adresse dans mon prof...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium family Country  France     My Question or Issue  Bonjour, Ayant opté pour le premium familly bien avant qu'il n'y ait l'obligation de vivre sous le même t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan, invitation activation

PlanFamiliar PremiumCountry: Colombia My Question or Issue I send the invitation to my wife, she puts the address and zip code, but she gets an error on the website. Try myself with exactly the same data, but I get an error on the website. What's goi...

•   Plan Familiar Premium Country: Colombia     My Question or Issue  I send the invitation to my wife, she puts the address and zip code, but she gets an error on the websit...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium family account, three members, one member can only use the free version

PlanPremium FamilyCountry germanyDeviceiphone, ipadOperating System(iOS 12.1.3) My Question or Issuei updated from premium to premium family some days ago and invited two persons living with me in the same house. they received the invitation and conf...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country  germany Device iphone, ipad Operating System (iOS 12.1.3)   My Question or Issue i updated from premium to premium family some days ago and invited t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Going from premium to family

PlanPremiumCountry DenmarkDeviceOneplus 5tOperating SystemAndroid oreo My Question or Issue I have just paid from the premium do I need to pay full price for family subscription if I want it ??

• Casual Listener
  • ...rice for family subscription if I want it ??  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging multiple plans into the Premium for Family plan

My girlfriend and I are going to sign up for a Premium for Family Plan, but don’t want to lose either of our playlists created in our separate premium accountants. Will we lose either our playlists if I upgrade and she joins? PlanPremiumCountry Devic...

• My girlfriend and I are going to sign up for a Premium for Family Plan, but don’t want to lose either of our playlists created in our separate premium accountants. Will we lose either our playlists i...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Content Streaming

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone 7, iPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 10, Chromebook, Mac My Question or Issue I have 2 kids both under 14. I know with the family plan on their devices if I turn on the explicit content will doing this also block exp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country US  Device iPhone 7, iPhone SE Operating System iOS 10, Chromebook, Mac   My Question or Issue  I have 2 kids both under 14. I know with the family...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, get your act together...

The family plan verifications are ridiculous. Members of my family got kicked off the family plan, despite living on the same physical address, and despite me paying the plan for the past 4 years. Apparently for not clicking on some link in an email ...

• The family plan verifications are ridiculous. Members of my family got kicked off the family plan, despite living on the same physical address, and despite me paying the plan for the past 4 years. A...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why can't I download my playlist?

PlanPremiumCountry Sweden Device(iPhone Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue So my account was hacked recently and when I got it back I had to restore my playlist because it was deleted and when I tried to download my playlist on my comp...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Sweden  Device (iPhone 😎  Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue   So my account was hacked recently and when I got it...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using 2 accounts on 1 platform

PlanPremium FamilyCountryFrance DeviceiPadOperating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueI own a restaurant and would like to play 2 different music in 2 separate rooms. Rigtht now, I'm doing it using and iPad and a separate phone through a Family Acco...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country France   Device iPad Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue I own a restaurant and would like to play 2 different music in 2 separate rooms....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The last member of Family Plan keep getting kicked from the Premium

PlanPremiumCountry MalaysiaDevice(iPhone 6s)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueI am subscribing to a Family Plan for premium. I have 6 members in my family plan. I have a problem, the last member of my family plan keep getting kicked out fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Malaysia Device (iPhone 6s) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue I am subscribing to a Family Plan for premium. I have 6 members in my family p...
  • gnpyrs_f-3b69
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Plan Familiar volver

PlanPremium/FamiliarCountry UruguayDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHola, yo tenía Plan Familiar , al cambiar la tarjeta de crédito por su vencimiento , la aplicación me pidió que actualice mi forma de pago. Al h...

• Plan Premium/Familiar Country  Uruguay Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hola, yo tenía Plan Familiar , al cambiar la tarjeta de cr...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sacaron a mi hermano de la cuenta familiar

PlanPremiumCountryMéxico My Question or Issue Sacaron a mi hermano ,que vive en el mismo lugar que yo, de mi cuenta familiar. Ya había pasado una vez y tuvo que crear una cuenta nueva. Ahora con esta cuenta tuvo el mismo problema y lo volvieron a sac...

• Plan Premium Country México      My Question or Issue  Sacaron a mi hermano ,que vive en el mismo lugar que yo, de mi cuenta familiar. Ya había pasado una vez y tuvo que cr...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't get any mails from spotify

Hey all, I don't get any mails from spotify. However, the mail adress in my spotify player is the good one. I don't get mail when I ask for a new password or when I am invited for spotify family. How can we fix this?

• Visitor
  • Hey all,   I don't get any mails from spotify. However, the mail adress in my spotify player is the good one. I don't get mail when I ask for a new password or when I am invited for spotify family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano Familiar cancelando membros da família

Sou assinante do plano familiar a um certo tempo, estou cansado do spotify, sempre cancelar tanto a conta do meu esposo quanto da minha mãe, hoje aconteceu novamente ja perdi a noção de quantos e-mail que criei adicionais no na familia, vocês mandam ...

• Casual Listener
  • Sou assinante do plano familiar a um certo tempo, estou cansado do spotify, sempre cancelar tanto a conta do meu esposo quanto da minha mãe, hoje aconteceu novamente ja perdi a noção de quantos e-mai...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with family invite

PlanFamily Premium Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI've invited both of my teenage children to join my family premium but when they receive the email and follow the link it says that they need to be living ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I've invited both of my teenage children to join my family premium but w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Login while travelling trouble

PlanActually Free, mostly PremiumCountry Orginally Brazil, now UKDeviceMoto G 5Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I am travelling, since December 19th, and I've always used my Spotify normallyBut recently my family signature expired, a...

• ...9th, and I've always used my Spotify normally But recently my family signature expired, and we couldn't pay yet Since yesterday i can't use my Spotify because it says that Spotify only work for 14 d...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan wrong owner and address?

Planfamily planCountry Singapore My Question or IssueThanks for checking out my post, Recently i tried to add another family member into my family plan and was not able to because the page for filling in the address prompted that this new member will...

•   Plan family plan Country  Singapore   My Question or Issue Thanks for checking out my post,   Recently i tried to add another family member into my family plan and w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add family members

PlanFamily premiumCountry United kingdomDeviceLG v30Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I cannot add members to my family account. When I click go nothing happens. Also I was never asked to input an address. I...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family premium Country  United kingdom Device LG v30 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I cannot add members to my family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes