Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Upgrade from premium to Family subscription

My Question or Issue I have a premium account that is paid for via my optus mobile account. I want to upgrade to a family account and then add family members. How can I do this? A simple guide would be awesome.

•     My Question or Issue  I have a premium account that is paid for via my optus mobile account. I want to upgrade to a family account and then add family members. How can I do t...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar: eliminan familiares confirmados

Han eliminado más de 5 veces a mis familiares aún cuando la cuenta es confirmada y la dirección es la misma, cada mes los borran. Esta situación lleva mucho ver tiempo y no hay ninguna respuesta ante el problema.PlanFamiliar PremiumCountry México

• Casual Listener
  • Han eliminado más de 5 veces a mis familiares aún cuando la cuenta es confirmada y la dirección es la misma, cada mes los borran. Esta situación lleva mucho ver tiempo y no hay ninguna respuesta ante...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium confirmation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From Student account to Family premium

Hey guys,I just got an invitation from my family to get the Spotify premium together as Family account.I have clicked on the link in the e-mail and joined them. The owner sees me as "active".Unfotunatelly my account says, when I look at my subscribti...

•   Hey guys, I just got an invitation from my family to get the Spotify premium together as Family account. I have clicked on the link in the e-mail and joined them. The owner sees me as "a...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan - Play same songs in two rooms

We just upgraded to a Family plan. I sent the invite to my wife. She confirmed the invite on her ipad, but she cannot see the music I am playing. We want to be able to see my music and then play it on the kitchen speaker - so the house is all playing...

• Casual Listener
  • We just upgraded to a Family plan. I sent the invite to my wife. She confirmed the invite on her ipad, but she cannot see the music I am playing. We want to be able to see my music and then play it o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add to a family account

My Question or Issue Family members click "Confirm Account" from the emailed invite, and then its says "You're all set", but account still says FREE - I can't get the account to actually link to my family subscription.

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue  Family members click "Confirm Account" from the emailed invite, and then its says "You're all set", but account still says FREE - I can't get the account to a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family problem with user account

PlanFamily Country Italy DeviceSamsung galaxy s9+Android Oreo My Question or Issue two of the users of my family account, who have entered a different address, have been disconnected from the family and are no longer able to reconnect. what can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family  Country  Italy   Device Samsung galaxy s9+ Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   two of the users of my family account, who have entered a d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join spotify premium for family (correct address)

Plan(hopefully) Premium, FamilyCountry Philippines My Question or Issue I was sent an invite to Spotify Premium for family. I accepted the invite and made sure that the address was correct but, Spotify says that I am unable to join the family plan. I...

• Plan (hopefully) Premium, Family Country  Philippines   My Question or Issue  I was sent an invite to Spotify Premium for family. I accepted the invite and made sure that the a...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium for family - adress

HiI have a Premium for family account and after two months Spotify removed two persons of my invitation list. The argument was that they cannot verify the adress that is the same as mine. Now they cleared all those two and don't allow them to join ag...

• Casual Listener
  •    Hi I have a Premium for family account and after two months Spotify removed two persons of my invitation list. The argument was that they cannot verify the adress that is the same a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • "Premium"
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Empty playlists in the country of my registration

PlanPremium familyCountry Czech republicDeviceIPhone 8Operating System(iOS 11 hi,I have recently switched countries (first to Germany for a short period of time, and then back to Czech republic) Our family subscription now seems stuck in Germany and ...

•   Plan Premium family Country  Czech republic Device IPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 11   hi, I have recently switched countries (first to Germany for a short period of t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Empty playlists
    Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium For Family Sub

Hello people.I just want to say , I love spotify and most of the stuff about it.But I have two main issue , 1 that is huge and makes me wonder if I even should stay on spotify or move to an other paid streaming service , even tho I love spotify. So 1...

• Regular
  • ...ther paid streaming service , even tho I love spotify.   So 1 : There is no Family Sub here in Israel , and I'm pretty sure thats not the only country that has no Family Sub. I need a few a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving countries / Plan options

PlanPremium for FamilyCountry Brazil >> South AfricaDevice(Mobile, MAC and PC)Operating System(iOS, Android, Windows, etc.) My Question or IssueI have recently moved form Brazil to South Africa and I want to update my payment method to my South Afric...

• Plan Premium for Family Country  Brazil >> South Africa Device (Mobile, MAC and PC) Operating System (iOS, Android, Windows, etc.)   My Question or Issue I have recently m...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

PlanPlan Familiar PremiumCountry Colombia My Question or IssueHola.Soy el titular de un plan familiar premium, hace unas semanas agregué a un usuario que fue aceptado sin ningún problema, sin embargo unas semanas despues el sistema lo eliminó del pla...

• Plan Plan Familiar Premium Country  Colombia   My Question or Issue Hola. Soy el titular de un plan familiar premium, hace unas semanas agregué a un usuario que fue aceptado sin...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can now only SHUFFLE PLAY my music (even with Premium)

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceVarious (iPod Touch, Samsung S8)Operating SystemVarious (iOS 9 ?, Android Oreo) My Question or IssueHi all. While I've had a Family Premium account for over a year and have had no issues, today I lost the ability to simp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Various (iPod Touch, Samsung S8) Operating System Various (iOS 9 ?, Android Oreo)   My Question or Issue Hi all.   While I've had a Family...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot add my sister to my Spotify Premium Family list

PlanPremium CountrySlovakiaDevicePC, Samsung My Question or IssueHello, my sister has been deleted from my Spotify Family Premium list (not sure why) and I am not able to add her again. Can you please give me some hints about what could go wrong? Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium  Country Slovakia Device PC, Samsung  My Question or Issue Hello, my sister has been deleted from my Spotify Family Premium list (not sure why) and I am not able to a...
  • kayakondacska
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add users to my Premium for Family account

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryU.S.DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I'm the owner of a Spotify Premium Family account. I have installed in my house a multi-room audio system and CasaTunes, a software application tha supports 3 me...

• Plan Premium for Family Country U.S. Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I'm the owner of a Spotify Premium Family account.  I have installed in m...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble adding family member to family plan

PlanPremium FamilyCountry Device Operating System My Question or Issue I have a premium family account but have trouble adding family members to the account.I can send invites to family members and they receive them. My daughter have free spotify on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  I have a premium family account but have trouble adding family members to the a...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problemas no uso do plano familiar

Plano: FamiliarPaís: BrasilDispositivo: iPhone XSistema operacional: iOS Tenho o plano família em que eu, meu pai e minha mãe estamos como membros. Porém eu e minha mãe não conseguimos escutar música ao mesmo tempo, ou seja, quando eu começo a escuta...

• Casual Listener
  • Plano: Familiar País: Brasil Dispositivo: iPhone X Sistema operacional: iOS    Tenho o plano família em que eu, meu pai e minha mãe estamos como membros. Porém eu e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving from premium to family membership

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUK Device(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue My son currently has a personal spotify account, and i want to add him to my family account. He is worried that he will lose all his ...

• ...potify account, and i want to add him to my family account. He is worried that he will lose all his music/playlist etc - is this the case ? IS there anything he has to do to set this up other than use t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Quit a family plan

I am currently a member of a family plan. How can i quit the current plan and start another one as a host of the new family plan? I try to go to subscription> manage plan > cancel plan / cancel premium but fail to quit...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently a member of a family plan. How can i quit the current plan and start another one as a host of the new family plan?   I try to go to subscription> manage plan > cancel p...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving from premium to family while canceling subscription through apple

PlanFree/Premium to familyCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone XROperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I just canceled my Spotify subscription because it was through apple instead of Spotify. I would like to reup m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium to family Country  United States Device iPhone XR Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I just canceled my S...
  • Rswhites09
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes