Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Changing Premium Owners - Lose Playlists?

I want to set up a Family plan. I want to add my daughter who already has a Premium plan. If she accepts, will she lose all of her playlist and account info?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to set up a Family plan.  I want to add my daughter who already has a Premium plan.  If she accepts, will she lose all of her playlist and account info?    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting Family Plan--daughter already has account, can she be added and save her playlists?

My daughter (16) and I both have Spotify accounts. I am getting the family plan. Can we add her to the family plan with her existing user name, and therefore her playlists, so she can cancel her account and not lose her username or play lists?

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter (16) and I both have Spotify accounts. I am getting the family plan. Can we add her to the family plan with her existing user name, and therefore her playlists, so she can cancel her a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family

PlanPremium for FamilyCountry ThailandDevice(iPhone X, MacBook Pro late 2016, PS4)Operating System(iOS 10, macOS, PS4) Hi,My sister and I live in the same address and she invited me to Premium for Family plan. I got the e-mail and applied. It worked ...

• Plan Premium for Family Country  Thailand Device (iPhone X, MacBook Pro late 2016, PS4) Operating System (iOS 10, macOS, PS4)   Hi, My sister and I live in the same address a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Redemption Not Working

Hi, longtime Spotify family account holder. I received the email to redeem the Google Home Mini, but it is trying to charge me $49. I've tried following the links Ive seen here on the forum, and it says "you've already registered interest." Does anyo...

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 10.23.19 AM.png
  • Music Fan
  • Hi, longtime Spotify family account holder. I received the email to redeem the Google Home Mini, but it is trying to charge me $49. I've tried following the links Ive seen here on the forum, and it s...
  • Lokius
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change from individual to family subscription

Hi, I have just subscribed to spotify premium in Hong Kong at HKD$4.90 for the first three months and HKD$58 thereafter. However, literally after 5 minutes I realised that I could change to a family plan at HKD88 starting two months later (in Februar...

• ...ould change to a family plan at HKD88 starting two months later (in February 2019).   If I do switch to the family plan now,  1) why does the charge of HKD88 start in February instead of M...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a premium account for family but in the app it’s says I have a free account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry NetherlandsDevice(iPhone 8/7) Operating System(iOS 10,My Question or IssueI have for about 1 year now the family premium account. But after today our acounts says that we have a free account and that we have to buy premium. I ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Netherlands Device (iPhone 8/7)  Operating System (iOS 10, My Question or Issue I have for about 1 year now the family premium account. But after today o...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home Mini not free (Family premium)

I recently purchased the Family premium due to the google home mini deal. I received confimartion that my google home mini was reserved. When I click the link to obtain the google home mini, the google store still wants to charge me for the device. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently purchased the Family premium due to the google home mini deal. I received confimartion that my google home mini was reserved. When I click the link to obtain the google home mini, the g...
  • Cryosin89
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home mini not free
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Authentication Fail

PlanFamilyCountry Brazil My Question or IssueHi, I and my girlfriend live together and split a family Plan but when I receive the invitation by email, I get the message that was not possible to verify my information. I didn't find any place to get he...

• Plan Family Country  Brazil   My Question or Issue Hi, I and my girlfriend live together and split a family Plan but when I receive the invitation by email, I get the message t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Subscription

I was going to purchase a yearlong Family Membership as our 'family gift' this year -- but it looks like I can't pay for a year in advance or purchase a gift card to use to pay the balance for the year, is that correct?

• I was going to purchase a yearlong Family Membership as our 'family gift' this year -- but it looks like I can't pay for a year in advance or purchase a gift card to use to pay the balance for the y...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment problems

Plan Premium Country Lithuania My Question Hello so i paied for familly year account but after nine month money counts for you 10,99 as monthly payment i don't understand why it does. payment as i understand was for one year- 12 months not for nine.....

•  Plan Premium Country Lithuania  My Question   Hello so i paied for familly year account but after nine month money counts for you 10,99 as monthly payment i don't under...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment Problems
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family

Premium 3 Months and FamilyPremium/ PH Device(Xiaomi Redmi Note 5AI)Operating System(Android Oreo.) My Question or Issue My Premium Family Account can invite but no one recieves any email or premium family invites?

• Visitor
  • Premium 3 Months and Family Premium/ PH   Device (Xiaomi Redmi Note 5AI) Operating System (Android Oreo.)   My Question or Issue  My Premium Family Account can invite b...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family - received no invitation

Hi! My dad made Spotify Family and sent an invitation to all our family members (total, incl. him 6 persons). Everyone received a e-mail except of me. We tried to delete and resent the invitation, searched in my unwanted inbox etc. we tried everythin...

•   Hi!   My dad made Spotify Family and sent an invitation to all our family members (total, incl. him 6 persons). Everyone received a e-mail except of me. We tried to delete and resent t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Revisiting old subject that was never resolved...

Back in June I tried to get my family to join my family plan. The issue was when I went to add my daughter and wife to my plan (they already had individual free accounts). They received the invitations but when they accepted it they were added to ano...

• Regular
  • Back in June I tried to get my family to join my family plan.   The issue was  when I went to add my daughter and wife to my plan (they already had individual free accounts).&n...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan invite
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Only Premium Family - renewal

PlanPremiumCountry SingaporeDeviceiPhone and GalaxyOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue My credit card expired so I went to renew my premium account but it says I can only get a Premium FAMILY account. Why can ...

• ...ent to renew my premium account but it says I can only get a Premium FAMILY account. Why can I not just get the Single account?
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 60PHP Charge on an account linked in a Family Premium Plan

Plan Premium/Family Premium Country Philippines Device iPhone 8 My Question or Issue Hello. I am wondering if someone else is experiencing this. I am the family head for this group and one of my members was charged with 60PHP. I did a live chat with ...

Spotify.JPG
  • Plan Premium/Family Premium Country Philippines Device iPhone 8   My Question or Issue Hello. I am wondering if someone else is experiencing this. I am the family head for this g...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • card
    charged for services not rendered
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Details for Owner of Premium for Family

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryUSADeviceMultipleOperating SystemMultiple My Question or Issue When originally creating a Premium for Family Account, it asks you to create a 'core' account that your invitees will recognize. I wasnt paying attention and ...

• Plan Premium for Family Country USA Device Multiple Operating System Multiple   My Question or Issue  When originally creating a Premium for Family Account, it asks you to c...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Restock of Google Homes

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Operating System My Question or Issue Seeing as only the coral color for the google home deal is left, but the family deal lasts until the end of December, will there be an eventual restock of the other two colors?

• Plan Free/Premium Country     Operating System     My Question or Issue  Seeing as only the coral color for the google home deal is left, but the family deal lasts u...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home Mini
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can members listen to Spotify simultaneously on different devices under a Family Plan?

I understand that each member needs an individual Spotify account - presumably this can be the free version and not Premium? If so, once subscribed to the Family account, can each individual listen simulatneously to their own content? Also, is there ...

• Visitor
  •   I understand that each member needs an individual Spotify account - presumably this can be the free version and not Premium?   If so, once subscribed to the Family account, can each i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home mini for Premium for Family

I singed up but never recieved my Google Home Mini. I am confused as to why I never recieved this and worried I can no longer take advantage of this offer.

• Casual Listener
  • I singed up but never recieved my Google Home Mini. I am confused as to why I never recieved this and worried I can no longer take advantage of this offer. 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes