Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Pague por Premium por un año y plan familiar

Pagué por una año el Premium y tambien quiero el plan familiar, quiero saber si el plan familiar se carga al Premium o me vab a hacer cargos de manera mensual por el familiar? Estaría pagando doble?

• Pagué por una año el Premium y tambien quiero el plan familiar, quiero saber si el plan familiar se carga al Premium o me vab a hacer cargos de manera mensual por el familiar? Estaría pagando doble?
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant add family member

sent an invite to my brother but a "dude bleep" account is linked not mine on the email invitei have a family premium

• sent an invite to my brother but a "dude bleep" account is linked not mine on the email invite i have a family premium
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PREMIUM: Family member get the invitation but can´t accept it, SEND buttom doesn´t work

PREMIUM: Family member get the invitation but can´t accept it, SEND buttom doesn´t work

•      PREMIUM: Family member get the invitation but can´t accept it, SEND buttom doesn´t work
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • spotify premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

prova gratuita non più disponibile

None of the below information is required. Hsowever, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry DevicePcOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue salve a tutti mi sono ...

• None of the below information is required. Hsowever, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Pc Operating System (iOS 10, An...
  • yarenfeyza
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • promo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invitation not working

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Brazil My Question or IssueI was part of a familiar plan but moved out of the place and decided to create a new one with my sister. She setup the account with her profile and I made the payment. When she sent me the invite I c...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Brazil   My Question or Issue I was part of a familiar plan but moved out of the place and decided to create a new one with my sister. She setup the account...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family

Hi there, been trying to add one of my friends who is residing at the same address as me to my premium for family account but it doesn’t seem to work. It worked out the first month. My friend received an email asking him to verified his residential a...

• Hi there, been trying to add one of my friends who is residing at the same address as me to my premium for family account but it doesn’t seem to work. It worked out the first month. My friend r...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution como cambiar el usuario y contraseña a un integrante del grupo familiar

Hola. Hemos ingresado como grupo familiar premium, pero uno de los integradores. Con el cual, hay dos integrantes con el mismo perfil y por ende ambos están conectados desde el correo electrónico, uno de los dos no podría escuchar su lista de reprodu...

• Hola. Hemos ingresado como grupo familiar premium, pero uno de los integradores. Con el cual, hay dos integrantes con el mismo perfil y por ende ambos están conectados desde el correo electrónico, un...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema no Plano Familiar

Cadastrei num Plano Familiar e de repente minha família foi exlcuída do Plano.Ao tentar cadastra-los de volta, o cadastro individual de cada um foi negado.Estou pagando por um serviço que não estou recebendo......

• Casual Listener
  • Cadastrei num Plano Familiar e de repente minha família foi exlcuída do Plano. Ao tentar cadastra-los de volta, o cadastro individual de cada um foi negado. Estou pagando por um serviço que não est...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Since days I can not pay the abo whether the mastercard is freshly loaded. I have kept to the hilfan

PlanFamily premiumCountry SwitzerlandDevice(iPhone 7Operating System(iOS 10, My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family premium Country  Switzerland Device (iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 10,   My Question or Issue  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Who is Family Member 1294894?

My daughter is using 2 of my 5 family accounts. I need to remove one of them but when she looks at her account in her app it only shows a number. How do I cross reference that number back to which is the active account in my master log in? If I were ...

• Music Fan
  • My daughter is using 2 of my 5 family accounts.  I need to remove one of them but when she looks at her account in her app it only shows a number.  How do I cross reference that number b...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • FamilyMemberNumber
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

Buenas tardes, en Chile tenia cuenta premiun, ahora vivo en República Dominicana y quiero contratar plan familiar pero deseo pagar con la tarjeta de Chile ya que aún no tengo tarjeta de crédito en RD, es posible pagar con dicha tarjeta?. Desde ya agr...

•   Buenas tardes, en Chile tenia cuenta premiun, ahora vivo en República Dominicana y quiero contratar plan familiar pero deseo pagar con la tarjeta de Chile ya que aún no tengo tarjeta de crédi...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get Spotify family e-mails to send

Premium familyAustraliaSending from Samsung s7Android oreo Cannot send the email to family members. Have tried many times. Have tried other alternate email addresses. Please help or refund my money.

• Casual Listener
  • Premium family Australia Sending from Samsung s7 Android oreo   Cannot send the email to family members. Have tried many times.  Have tried other alternate email addresses.   P...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini promo

I just signed up to family share plan that includes the Google Home mini for $.99Its been a couple of hours now and I have not received the email from Spotify with the link/promo code that is needed to purchase the Google home mini via the Google web...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up to family share plan that includes the Google Home mini for $.99 Its been a couple of hours now and I have not received the email from Spotify with the link/promo code that is n...
  • blade02892
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled account, but cant change family address

Hi, after some reading I understand you have to cancel the family account to change the address associated, I tried this, even though I had just signed up, I found I could not create a new account until the old account expires, in a whole month? I mu...

• Hi, after some reading I understand you have to cancel the family account to change the address associated, I tried this, even though I had just signed up, I found I could not create a new account u...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • address
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong name on my account

Me and my gf just moved in together. I changed adress. She invites me to the familyaccount but when we look at the list it is not my name but my ex girlfriends name. It's my Spotify account and my email and she got nothing to do with it. My X and I u...

• Visitor
  • Me and my gf just moved in together. I changed adress.    She invites me to the familyaccount but when we look at the list it is not my name but my ex girlfriends name.    I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! address for family account with facebook sign up? HELP :(

PlanPremium FAMILYCountryIRELAND My Question or IssueHi what address do i use when ive started family i signed up with facebook and live in new house now,plus my papypal address is linked to new home?my family members are being promted for an address...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium FAMILY Country IRELAND       My Question or Issue Hi what address do i use when ive started family i signed up with facebook and live in new house now,plus my p...
  • Reidyp1983
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium in Qatar

Hi, I'm glad now that Spotify (Premium) is available in Qatar, I've used Family Premium before in Malaysia, I was wondering if I can transfer everything (family premium to Qatar). I checked there is only option for Premium, but not family, is Family ...

• Hi,   I'm glad now that Spotify (Premium) is available in Qatar, I've used Family Premium before in Malaysia, I was wondering if I can transfer everything (family premium to Qatar). I c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for family subscription but is not working

PlanPremiumCountry GreeceDevice(Samsung Galaxy j3)Operating System( Android .) My Question or IssueI had premium account and I upgraded to premium family. I have been charged 83 euros but I don't have family! The transaction id is 995704060695107 I h...

• Plan Premium Country  Greece Device (Samsung Galaxy j3) Operating System ( Android .)   My Question or Issue I had premium account and I upgraded to premium family. I have been c...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Family Members removed from main account

I have exactly the same problem. All three of my childrens family premium should dere removed yesterday. All payments paid on time. I have had no emails from Spotify informing me of any problems or pending cancellation. Very frustrated. Kids worried ...

• I have exactly the same problem.  All three of my childrens family premium should dere removed yesterday.  All payments paid on time. I have had no emails from Spotify informing me of any p...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Can't Redeem Free Google Home Mini

Just upgraded from Premium to Family Premium. But once taken to Google to redeem offer for Google Home Mini they are all out of stock... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, just trying to make sure we will in fact be receiving one

• Casual Listener
  • Just upgraded from Premium to Family Premium. But once taken to Google to redeem offer for Google Home Mini they are all out of stock... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, just trying to m...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes