Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify no puede verificar mi familia. PLAN FAMILIAR

Hola. Llevo en un plan familiar desde septiembre y no se porque ahora me han enviado un mail diciendo que no se puede verificar mi cuenta y que se pasara a FREE. Me ha pasado esto con dos hermanas mias.Todos vivimos en el mismo domicilio y no se porq...

• Hola. Llevo en un plan familiar desde septiembre y no se porque ahora me han enviado un mail diciendo que no se puede verificar mi cuenta y que se pasara a FREE.   Me ha pasado esto con dos he...
  • CHEMORRILLO
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mesmo endereço!

Preciso de ajuda! tenho uma conta premium familia, minha irmã colocou o nosso endereço e conseguiu entrar, mas quando fui cadastrar minha mãe, com o mesmo endereço, aparece uma notificação que ela não pode ser adicionada a nossa conta pois não foi po...

• Casual Listener
  • Preciso de ajuda! tenho uma conta premium familia, minha irmã colocou o nosso endereço e conseguiu entrar, mas quando fui cadastrar minha mãe, com o mesmo endereço, aparece uma notificação que ela nã...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify familly

hey peopel i got an invite to a familly accit worked all until i wanted to listen music, now my problem is im in a free acc and not in a familly acc waht can i do to use premium ;-(

• hey peopel i got an invite to a familly acc it worked all until i wanted to listen music, now my problem is im in a free acc and not in a familly acc waht can i do to use premium ;-(
  • Ashanty
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium help

I just got the family premium but it's not letting me add my family and send invites the screen only shows up for about a second or 2

• I just got the family premium but it's not letting me add my family and send invites the screen only shows up for about a second or 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

didn't get an email to activate spotify premium in the family plan

when the owner of the account sent me an email to activate spotify premium i never got the email and i logged in and out a bunch of times and tried to send the email a bunch of times

• when the owner of the account sent me an email to activate spotify premium i never got the email and i logged in and out a bunch of times and tried to send the email a bunch of times 
  • justingriffiths
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify can't confirm address

As a result, I haven't been able to suscribe, while the Premium Family account (the main user belongs to my wife) continues to charge, month after month.It appers to be an irritating problem that affects thousands of people around the world. Could yo...

• Casual Listener
  • As a result, I haven't been able to suscribe, while the Premium Family account (the main user belongs to my wife) continues to charge, month after month. It appers to be an irritating problem that a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

I don't know how but I went from spotify to spotify family. But fortunately, that's what I was looking for ! I've sent invitations to my family members but when they click on the invitation, it says that they are already members. But when I look at m...

• I don't know how but I went from spotify to spotify family. But fortunately, that's what I was looking for ! I've sent invitations to my family members but when they click on the invitation, it s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to delete "family member"

Dear all, My Spotify account has been hacked. I received an e-mail stating that I had started a Family Subscription yesterday, which I have not done. I logged into my account and found an unkown user to be listed as a "family member". I have naturall...

• Dear all,   My Spotify account has been hacked. I received an e-mail stating that I had started a Family Subscription yesterday, which I have not done. I logged into my account and f...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family Log In Problem

Hi. I can't join our Family Premium. It keeps on sending that I have entered the wrong address even if I have the same address with my other family members. Please help. Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I can't join our Family Premium. It keeps on sending that I have entered the wrong address even if I have the same address with my other family members. Please help. Thank you!
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family can't log in any other...

When I try to log in my daughter on spotify I get the answer that her email isnt connected to an Spotify account. When i try to invite her to my familyaccount it says that shes already connected to it???

• When I try to log in my daughter on spotify I get the answer that her email isnt connected to an Spotify account. When i try to invite her to my familyaccount it says that shes already connected to it???
  • bwfrazer
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Que esta pasando con Spotify?

¿Alguien me puede explicar que esta pasando? Hace algunas horas antes de publicar este post mis cuentas premium estaban super bien, pero derrepente 3 de mis familiares fueron expulsados de mi suscripcion. No le tome importancia ya que yo puse los dat...

• Casual Listener
  • ¿Alguien me puede explicar que esta pasando? Hace algunas horas antes de publicar este post mis cuentas premium estaban super bien, pero derrepente 3 de mis familiares fueron expulsados de mi s...
  • zdorovetzki
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Spotify Family - Same Address question ?

Hi me and my family are in our holiday home and we don't have wifi in the house so we all use our own mobile data networks. Can we still set up Spotify family? Can we set it up by all going on the same hotspot?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi me and my family are in our holiday home and we don't have wifi in the house so we all use our own mobile data networks. Can we still set up Spotify family? Can we set it up by all going on the s...
  • Coop_Cooper
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar no funciona bien

Tengo plan familiar pero en una de las cuentas lo único que tiene de premium es que se descargan las canciones, de ahí en más nada, alguien con lo mismo?

• Tengo plan familiar pero en una de las cuentas lo único que tiene de premium es que se descargan las canciones, de ahí en más nada, alguien con lo mismo?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci Premium hesabı doğrulaması

Merhaba, spotify premium kullanıcısı olarak yaklaşık 3 ay önce spotify öğrenci premium onay e-postası aldım. Ancak 3 aydır normal premium fiyatından fatura kesiliyor. Lütfen yardımcı olur musunuz?

• Merhaba, spotify premium kullanıcısı olarak yaklaşık 3 ay önce spotify öğrenci premium onay e-postası aldım. Ancak 3 aydır normal premium fiyatından fatura kesiliyor. Lütfen yardımcı olur musunuz?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family issue

Hi! I have a family premium plan. My bride and I live together, but you guys have blocked her account. How can we have her unblocked, please?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a family premium plan. My bride and I live together, but you guys have blocked her account. How can we have her unblocked, please?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I want complain please

Im looking forward for spotify costumer suport to help me about my accountI want my premium account backThx

• Regular
  • Im looking forward for spotify costumer suport to help me about my account I want my premium account back Thx
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Registro con Facebook

Sí me registré con Facebook y suscripción premium, para cambiar mi suscripción a Plan Familiar, debo registrar él e-mail ligado a Facebook? (Quiero mantener mí cuenta actual pero en Plan Familiar)

• Casual Listener
  • Sí me registré con Facebook y suscripción premium, para cambiar mi suscripción a Plan Familiar, debo registrar él e-mail ligado a Facebook? (Quiero mantener mí cuenta actual pero en Plan Familiar)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta principal de premium familiar no funciona

Tengo contratado spotify familiar y todas las demás cuentas vinculadas funcionan correctamente excepto la principal, me sale que tengo que hacerme premium cuando ya lo soy.

• Tengo contratado spotify familiar y todas las demás cuentas vinculadas funcionan correctamente excepto la principal, me sale que tengo que hacerme premium cuando ya lo soy.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accept Invitation does not work

Family subscription Accept Invitation takes to Log In With Facebook page - for all 4 invitations to 4 different email addresses?? One more try then cancelling subscription as VERY frustrating. Also how do you contact spotify directly?

• Casual Listener
  • Family subscription Accept Invitation takes to Log In With Facebook page - for all 4 invitations to 4 different email addresses??   One more try then cancelling subscription as VERY f...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium Issue

Hello guys/gals! So, me and my sister and 2 brothers found out that we would join Family Premium to save some bucks. I am the one paying for it, aka. its from my account, i have invited them all. With my 2 brothers it seems to be working fine, but my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys/gals! So, me and my sister and 2 brothers found out that we would join Family Premium to save some bucks. I am the one paying for it, aka. its from my account, i have invited them all. W...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes