Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Swiss Account however family having French Phone number

HelloHave paid for a swiss Family account as we just moved to switzerland, however as we are very near from France my childrens have kept their french number.Have try to share the account with them with the specific code however the system refuse as ...

• Hello Have paid for a swiss Family account as we just moved to switzerland, however as we are very near from France my childrens have kept their french number. Have try to share the account with t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Restarting Family Subscription after Payment Failure

Hi!I have had a Family plan for the last year, with six separate accounts falling under that subscription. There was recently an issue with my bank which prevented me from paying my subscription fee and my account was subsequently downgraded. I have ...

• Hi! I have had a Family plan for the last year, with six separate accounts falling under that subscription. There was recently an issue with my bank which prevented me from paying my subscription f...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can an Admin of a family account see other peoples accounts?

If your an administrator of a family premium account. Are you able to look at what songs other people on your account have downloaded?

• If your an administrator of a family premium account. Are you able to look at what songs other people on your account have downloaded?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of Family plan

Hey,so I wonder if it's possible to go to another Family plan within one year because my friend somehow managed to do it but I read that you can only belong to one Family plan every 12 months.

• Hey, so I wonder if it's possible to go to another Family plan within one year because my friend somehow managed to do it but I read that you can only belong to one Family plan every 12 months.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How Can I see my home Adress

Hi guys. I had a problem in my account. My brother bought family account and use a random home adress. I cant join family premium. How can i see adress or how can he change adress? Have a good day.

• Hi guys. I had a problem in my account. My brother bought family account and use a random home adress. I cant join family premium. How can i see adress or how can he change adress? Have a good day.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family does not recognize me when accepting invitation

My husband has sent over 5 invitations to Premium Family and when I add my adress it says I cannot be added as I dont have the same adress as him. On his account there is no adress indicated att al, only postal code.When I opnede the last invitation ...

• Casual Listener
  • My husband has sent over 5 invitations to Premium Family and when I add my adress it says I cannot be added as I dont have the same adress as him. On his account there is no adress indicated att a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Corte de plan familiar premium

Buenas tardes.Pagué el plan familiar, lo estuve usando sin inconvenientes, pero el mes pasado me llegó un correo para actualizar mi informacion del domicilio. El correo tenia un link p hacer la actualizacion pero solo me pedian el codigo postal y no ...

• Buenas tardes. Pagué el plan familiar, lo estuve usando sin inconvenientes, pero el mes pasado me llegó un correo para actualizar mi informacion del domicilio. El correo tenia un link p hacer la act...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account

I buy Family Account but I can't add my any parents or sisters. I think maybe i can write my home adress wrong, How I can learn what i use before?

• I buy Family Account but I can't add my any parents or sisters. I think maybe i can write my home adress wrong, How I can learn what i use before?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong name

I have accidentally registered a family account with a wrong name for myself. The address is certainly correct. Can I change the name or have it changed?

• I have accidentally registered a family account with a wrong name for myself.  The address is certainly correct.  Can I change the name or have it changed?
  • telecino
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining

I have a family plan and my brother is trying to join. I sent him an invite and tried linking his ols free account to the family plam but doeant seem to be working. Help please!!

• I have a family plan and my brother is trying to join. I sent him an invite and tried linking his ols free account to the family plam but doeant seem to be working. Help please!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with my family invitations

I was inviting my wife but when she received the email and certified the adress information, spotify doesn`t active her premium account. This fail start when i have a payment problem. Best regards

• I was inviting my wife but when she received the email and certified the adress information, spotify doesn`t active her premium account.   This fail start when i have a payment problem. &nbsp...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Administrator

How to change the administrador (Plan Premium Familiar)?Como mudar o administrador do Plano Familiar?

• How to change the administrador (Plan Premium Familiar)? Como mudar o administrador do Plano Familiar?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription

Hi, I have a family subscription since last year, my mom is the one that administrate the account, yesterday Spotify informed us that we (my brother and I) were not longer at this subscription because they couldnt confirm our addres, but we have the ...

• Hi, I have a family subscription since last year, my mom is the one that administrate the account, yesterday Spotify informed us that we (my brother and I) were not longer at this subscription b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't receive family invite

My father sent me a spotify for family invite, but i have not recieved it. He sent the invite at least 10 times. I am sure he sent it to the right mail adress. I have a premium account. thank you for helping

• My father sent me a spotify for family invite, but i have not recieved it. He sent the invite at least 10 times. I am sure he sent it to the right mail adress. I have a premium account.  t...
  • hojer49
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Discover Weekly - Post your feedback here

HiI have a family subscription and I live in the United Kingdom. My daughter resides at my UK address but recently moved to Canada for school. She recently installed Spotify on her phone and setup a free spotify account in Canada.I sent her a family ...

• Hi I have a family subscription and I live in the United Kingdom. My daughter resides at my UK address but recently moved to Canada for school.   She recently installed Spotify on her phone a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Students in a Family plan, leaving home for Some months : what will happend ?

Hi Spotify, I would like to subscribe to Family Plan for ME, Wife and 2 daughters currently students, all officially (fiscal POV !) living at family home. One already move to U.S for a 6 months intership, the second will move in coming days for 3 mon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify, I would like to subscribe to Family Plan for ME, Wife and 2 daughters currently students, all officially (fiscal POV !) living at family  home. One already move to U.S for a 6 m...
  • b_cusey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to invite my 2 boys to spotify premium family but they do not get the invitemail

I am trying to invite my 2 boys to the spotify premium family account but they dont get any mail form the invite. Why dont they get the invitemail? Best Regards Rune Roligheten

• I am trying to invite my 2 boys to the spotify premium family account but they dont get any mail form the invite. Why dont they get the invitemail?   Best Regards Rune Roligheten
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM FAMILIA SE ME DESCONECTA

hola a todos queria preguntarles si a ustedes tambien les ha pasado lo mismo y como han resuelto. mi esposo abrio una cuenta premium familia para los dos hace 5 dias. me hizo la invitación, yo acepte y accedi a mi cuenta y todo iba bien. algunas hora...

• hola a todos queria preguntarles si a ustedes tambien les ha pasado lo mismo y como han resuelto. mi esposo abrio una cuenta premium familia para los dos hace 5 dias. me hizo la invitación, yo acepte...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family - beheerder

Beste,Ik ben de beheerder van premium for Family, maar in het account overzicht staat mijn vader z'n naam als beheerder... hoe komt dit? Hoe kan ik dit veranderen? Bedankt!

• Beste, Ik ben de beheerder van premium for Family, maar in het account overzicht staat mijn vader z'n naam als beheerder... hoe komt dit? Hoe kan ik dit veranderen?   Bedankt!
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Probleme beim Einladen in die Familiengruppe

hi nachdem jetzt alle Mitglieder meiner Familie aus dem Bestand rausgeflogen sind kann ich jetzt diese nicht mehr einladen. Habe neue Einladungen verschickt. Aber alle scheitern jetzt an Registierung mit der Fehlermeldung das die Adresse vom Hauptnut...

• ...egistierung mit der Fehlermeldung das die Adresse vom Hauptnutzer, also ich nicht übereinstimmt.   "du kannst diesen Premium Family Konto nicht beitreten. Wir konnten nicht bestätigen, dass du a...
  • Ischia2017
  • Regular
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes