Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

me dice que la dirección postal no es correcta para añadir un miembro

me dice que la dirección postal no es correcta para añadir un miembro

deseo añadir a mi hijo pequeño que ya tiene movil por priimera vez y no me reconoce la dirección . Donde puedo encontrar como he escrito exactamente mi dirección?
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

This type of issue could be related to different factors, but the most common one is an outdated address. Since the verification process was changed recently, it's possible that the system is not recognizing the old address for a new user and the Family owner must update it by selecting the most accurate one from the drop down menu. If you're the plan Owner, we'd suggest that you check out this article for more info. If you'd like to know how exactly is written your address - head to your account page. Make sure you type the address exactly as it's written in there. 

If the issue persists, it's possible that each account has different countries registered, which might also affect the recognition of the address. In this case, we'd recommend to the other user who wants to join to check if the country matches with the owner's country by following the steps in this article.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts