Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My school doesn't figure in the choices

My school doesn't figure in the choices

Is there a way I could get student discount even if my school doesn't figure in the choices? I'm a college student and I can't have the student discount..
5 Replies

Hey @Lolo10992! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's not cool! You can request your school to be added using this form. If you have any other questions, just give me a shout! 🙂

Happy studying!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, I'm replying in regards of the same situation as Lolo. I tried entering my college in the form, but it says that it's not eligible. Does that mean I really can't get the student discount? Thanks! 

I am in the same situation. I go to "Université du Québec à Montréal (UQÀM)" wich is a pretty big university here in Canada, but it's not elligible. However, last year it worked, but now I can't reverify it since it's not elligible anymore...

Im trying to join as a student but my school is not in the option list so im trying to look for random people that are too looking for members to buy premium plan

Good day @peejayyy 

I'm sorry to hear your school doesn't appear in the list.

The best course of action is to make a request for your school to be added through this form .

Finding random people to share your subscription with is real risky business and I'd advise against any such collaboration with strangers.

I hope it works well and you do manage to get your premium student plan activated.

In any case, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. 😄

And also,I moved your post to a more relevant board under a similar post for easy management, thanks.

TaylithSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts