Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment premium student

Payment premium student

Hello,

The past months I've paid €9,99 p.m. even though I verified I'm a student and took the next step to activate it. Talked to someone who works at Spotify at the helpdesk. I could get the last month fully paid back (€9,99), but he couldn't do anything else. That's a bummer, but fine. My account was set back to a free account and all I had to do was activate student premium again. Little did I know that it costs me €4,99 to do so. Really **bleep** off, because now nothing seems to be solved after all. What now?

Kind regards,

Janine

1 Reply

Hey @Nine8,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

You can find our refund policy here

If a refund of a payment was made, your subscription should have been terminated and the account reverted to free, as you've described.

This means, that if you want to activate a new subscription, the first payment will take place immediately, because payments for Spotify subscriptions are always made in advance.

If you've successfully activated or extended your Student subscription, you'll be able to see the amount for the next payment on your account page

Also keep in mind, that shortly before a Student subscription expires, out system sends an automatic reminder via email. If you can't find it, check also in your spam/junk folder.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts