Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium stopped, can't renew student discount

Premium stopped, can't renew student discount

I've had student premium for a while, and then suddenly the other day my account turned to "free". My payment history says I paid on Oct 2, so I don't understand why not even two weeks later my premium disappeared.

Now, when I try to upgrade and enter my student details, I get different errors every time. The first time it brought me to my school website, and I could log in and I thought it was successful, but I still didn't have premium. Then I got a message saying something like I already used the discount. Now I get unspecified errors. Help!

1 Reply

Hey @erinmq25,

Thanks for reaching out.

If your account suddenly reverts to free, it might be the case that your payment didn't go through correctly and was refunded. To confirm this, please check your bank/PayPal statement or reach out to your bank for more info.

Regarding the re-activation of your Student plan, please check out this FAQ that contains solutions to the most common scenarios. If you're still having issues activating your discount, it might be best to reach out to the folks over at Customer Support, as they're the ones who can take a closer look at this and assist you further.

We hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything else.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts