Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

choose wrong university

choose wrong university

Hello,

today I would like to change my abo, from a normal premium account to the premium student account. Now, I choose the wrong university and I cannot do it again. I there a possibility to get the premium student account without delete my actual account? My right university is the "Heinrich Heine Universität Düsseldorf".

3 Replies

Hey there @tanja_kasemir,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

It's best to contact our verification partner SheerID here. Explain to them what has happened and they should be able to help out with editing your discount 🙂

After that you can activate the discount on your account and follow the steps from the email you've received in order to complete setting up the Premium Student subscription.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

@tanja_kasemir wrote:

Hello,

today I would like to change my abo, from a normal premium account to the premium student account. Now, I choose the wrong university and I cannot do it again. I there a possibility to get the premium student account without delete my actual account? My right university is the "Heinrich Heine Universität Düsseldorf".

Friends, the university sometimes has very little time or energy to complete a large number of tasks. That is why I wanted to advise you to pay attention to the service https://edubirdie.com/apa-paper-writer which will help you to write quality apa paper, with which I, for example, had serious difficulties.

Thank you for such a valuable information. I was looking for a long time detailed explanation. Really appreciate your reply!

This problem is not limited to you. Many students have similar questions. Perhaps a separate tab should be created to discuss this issue. Thank you

Suggested posts