Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add Follow Button To Your Signature

Add Follow Button To Your Signature

This has been doing my head in, but I have finally found the solution

If you have been like myself and going to This Website to get the code (using an iframe)

then going to your Spotify Community Page > My Settings > Personal Profile > Personal Information, then pasting into > Signature and clicking "Save" anxiously awaiting that moment for that click to unvail your "follow button" in all its glory....

forget it! It doesn't work.

For the correct code Follow the information in this Guide then give yourself a pat on the back when you click the save button and it finally accepts the code which produces the desired affect!

I sure did

#breathingasighofrelief Smiley Very Happy

Follow Me
20 Replies

I follow the steps but don't get the Spotify follow button in replies, just the hyperlink as shown here:

Spotify | Tumblr | last.fm

Spotify

Sorry, I was seeing the post preview. Thanks a lot!

Spotify

T H A N K Y O U!

Follow me

How do i do this it seems to not be working on mac!

Thank you, lets see if it works.

Follow me

This definitely works! Thank you.

If this post has solved your issue - Please click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION'.
Follow me
(Where Spotify URI is what you just copied. It looks something like spotify:user:usernamehere)

Thanks for the help! Sure helps the newbies like me.

Casey
Follow me

Thank you!

Thank you for posting this!

Follow me

Thank You.

g33kg0d3ss Follow me

Hey guys, is it still possible to create a signature? When I open my Personal Information, I don't see any "Signature" field in the form. Just First Name, Last Name, Title, Location, Personal Web Page, Biography, and Private Notes. Do I miss something?

Filip

Sorry, I've already found out that my rank was too low. Solved. Please ignore my question. 🙂

Filip

This is a test to see if it actually works. 

https://open.spotify.com/user/ja16u5jtbveggw8unxdt0l8f9 

I have the same issue!

Thank you for the clarification @CzechFencer

Did it?

Suggested posts