Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I see the listeners stats by artist and by city?

Can I see the listeners stats by artist and by city?

Is it possible to see the listeners stats by artist?

Now, it is shown the total monthly listeners stats and top 5 cities in About section.

I'd like to see the number of the listeners for any artist for any city. You know, typing U2 and Budapest and seeing the monthly listeners of U2 in Budapest.

I'd also like to see stats by city. For example, typing Glasgow or Dresden and seeing a list with top 1000 artists with numbers of the listeners for the last month and year. 

Is it possible?

4 Replies

Hey there @mrblond70,

Thanks for posting this.

If you think this is something other Spotify users will enjoy, we'd recommend heading in our Ideas Exchange and posting it here.

Also, if you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

On another note, if you are an artist and want more information on your listeners, you can head to the Spotify for Artists FAQ page.

Hope this helps!

/K

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

This is the best idea for event producers

Hey there Katerina,
As a producer of events, this type of update will be benefical for people who work in this field.

As example, using this update will help to find the right estimation of tickets to put in the market.

Please consider this idea,
Thank you, blessings!

Hey there @gold_muinza,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community about this!

It looks like there's already an idea about seeing more listening stats on Artist pages that you can add your support to here. We'd recommend adding your +VOTE and feedback in a comment in that idea to contribute to the discussion.

On another note, we couldn't find an idea about listening statistics but you can always start your own anytime following the steps provided in the post above. 

We'd also suggest reading this Spotify Answer for more info on how your feedback reaches Spotify.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts