Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Joe Rogan missing podcast episodes

Joe Rogan missing podcast episodes

Hello everyone.  

I, like many others, switched to using Spotify for Joe Rogan's podcast.  When Joe Rogan first announced he made a deal with Spotify, the first thing I thought was that he was going to be controlled and censored.  The reason many people watch/listen to Joe Rogan's podcast is because it seems to be uncensored.  He and his guests seem to talk about whatever they want.  Joe Rogan constantly talks about his freedom of speech on his podcast, that it's his platform and nobody can stop him from talking about something he wants to talk about because it's his podcast.  Spotify seemed to not care about this, because some of the BEST episodes of his podcast, and episodes with the most views, were not added and according to VICE, Spotify isn't going to add them.  This is the opposite of what Joe Rogan said would happen and I feel betrayed, let down, and scared that even Joe Rogan, a champion of free speech, is getting censored on HIS OWN PODCAST!  

People look up to him to champion free speech and fight for these rights because he's reasonable and has a big platform.  

SPOTIFY, STOP CENSORING PODCASTS!  PODCASTS BECAME PODCASTS BECAUSE THEY'RE UNCENSORED AND UNCONTROLLED.   YOU, LIKE OTHER BIG COMPANIES LIKE APPLE, ARE RUINING THE ENTIRE IDEA OF PODCASTS AND IT'S EXTREMELY SAD.   

SPOTIFY, GET IT TOGETHER AND STOP CENSORING PEOPLE BECAUSE LESS THAN 1% OF PEOPLE DECIDED TO THROW A FIT AND BE LOUD.  

4 Replies

I came for the music library but will be leaving pretty quickly based on principal regarding this issue.  

Yep, me and my family and friends cancelled our premium Spotify due to this issue. Good thing I have all the past broadcast saved and will be uploading them to Spotify and Youtube for others to see. Those spotify employees who whined about this issue are little bitches that should probably just commit suicide like the 41 percenters. 

Joe could always give the 100 million back to Spotify and go back to YouTube so he isn't censored, Spotify are using money as a way to control the biggest podcast platform there is, Joe could just say no to the money cancel the contract go back to YouTube and he can carry on with freedom of speech the choice is his to make.

Exactly this!  

Suggested posts