Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Join us for a Spotify Listening Party on June 4th!

Solved!

Join us for a Spotify Listening Party on June 4th!

5731AC60-06C4-4F7B-815C-E8C36C67C384.jpeg

And just like that the party is full. Thank you to everyone that will be participating 

5F39BEA4-C02B-4648-9CEE-AD28F34CE52A.jpeg

Soon I will be announcing another listening party so stay tuned for that. It's the Big Event!

Listening party question.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @StompingLlama, thank you for inviting us to this listening party for King Buffalo’s upcoming album; I look forward to listening to The Burden of Restlessness next Friday. Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Great to have you onboard TreyAnastatio! Only Spots left everyone, hurry the lobby is filling up fast. If your interested please message me ASAP

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @StompingLlama, thank you for inviting us to this listening party for King Buffalo’s upcoming album; I look forward to listening to The Burden of Restlessness next Friday. Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Great to have you onboard TreyAnastatio! Only Spots left everyone, hurry the lobby is filling up fast. If your interested please message me ASAP

This Listening party is now full. Thanks everyone 

Thank you for hosting this listening party today, @StompingLlama! I really enjoyed listening to The Burden of Restlessness, and am psyched for King Buffalo’s next two albums later this year. Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Hey, y'all

I'm sorry that I missed the listening party. I just saw that it was full, and I know it's "The more, the merrier", with the listening parties, so I'm glad that it was. I hope y'all had a good time.

Follow me

Suggested posts