Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

League of Legends

League of Legends

Does anyone here play League of Legends? If so, message me your summoner name so we can play! Otherwise, just post what your favorite video game is, what console it's for, and why it's your favorite game!

Be sure to show some kudos if the help I give is useful! Don't forget to check out my soundcloud page for daily reposts.
20 Replies

I like trains  Team fortress 2 (for PC).

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

I like Team Fortress 2 (PC) & Smite (PC).

And I'm a fan of The legend of Zelda.

How is Smite? It looks really interesting, but i've never had the time to download it and play it! Add me on steam if you want to play TF2 sometime, although I do have to redownload it. My steam ign is fatlazydoogy
Be sure to show some kudos if the help I give is useful! Don't forget to check out my soundcloud page for daily reposts.

I like turtles, but I also like playing as the Engineer. Add me on steam, ign is fatlazydoogy

@aznfoo wrote:
How is Smite? It looks really interesting, but i've never had the time to download it and play it! Add me on steam if you want to play TF2 sometime, although I do have to redownload it. My steam ign is fatlazydoogy

In my opinion, I prefer Smite, it's like LOL, but you control the character with keyboard and mouse.

You can watch a video in his webpage.

It looks interesting / tempting but i'll just wait until i'm really really really done with league for getting addicted to another game.

Mi AP Sona will rek u m8

1v1 me fgt 😛

KryptHead is my name, however it is subject to change in few days

Add your tracks!

What's a Spotify Rock Star , and how do I become one?
Do not touch
Don't touch this either
Seriously, stop

@OviiiOne wrote:

@aznfoo wrote:

In my opinion, I prefer Smite, it's like LOL, but you control the character with keyboard and mouse.

You can watch a video in his webpage.

That's how you control them in LoL too... xD

Pretty sure you messed up somewhere...

Add your tracks!

Do not touch
Don't touch this either
Seriously, stop

Nice job getting into Wood m8

Wut?
Add your tracks!

Do not touch
Don't touch this either
Seriously, stop

You're a bronzie

I rarely play ranked as most of the people there are so overly obsessed with winning they don't take kindly to even losing lane.

Not to mention of lot of people on ranked are so quick to rage that they end up throwing the game. 

I did get one game (normals) where we went 30 minutes without killing at all..excluding cs.

Add your tracks!

Do not touch
Don't touch this either
Seriously, stop

I look up your stats, and some games you do decent, but other games you just feed. Want to duo on norms?

In LOL you need to click the screen in order to move the character, in Smite you move it with the keyboard.

Ah, now I got'cha

Add your tracks!

Do not touch
Don't touch this either
Seriously, stop

Hey guys.

Don't have much time to play so I'm stuck in Bronze at the moment.

Hopefully will march on to Silver this weekend 😄

What am I listening now? What am I listening to.

Check how Spotify is going. @SpotifyStatus

New to the Community? Just head over to Newbie Guide.

@aznfoo wrote:
I look up your stats, and some games you do decent, but other games you just feed. Want to duo on norms?

A huge amount of deaths =/= feeding. Do you even LoL?

Add your tracks!

Do not touch
Don't touch this either
Seriously, stop

Give me your ign so we can duo sometime in the future! I'm also busy with my time and I haven't finished my placements yet.

Do you even lcs bro? TSM

Suggested posts