Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's Make The Best Story Ever! ---GAME---

Let's Make The Best Story Ever! ---GAME---

I have a very simple game that we could do. I've been part of some awesome stories before doing this, so we'll see what happens. I'll say three sentences and then the next person does three, and so on and so forth. Here we go!

There once was a man named Regge. Regge was tall and a massive clutz. One day, he went to take his driver test.

Now it's your turn.

6 Replies

He opened his Spotify App. Then, he followed this playlist https://open.spotify.com/user/12184218324/playlist/7F5r0dGvSYPGcb8GL9qKhD . He was so amazed with these great spotify sessions and it inspired him to go and take the driver test.

Follow me
Please follow my Spotify Account and I will share great playlists!
Giving Kudos and Accepting As Solution really helps. Thanks 🙂
Also, please give kudos to my idea: Recharging Skips for free users through Watching Video Ads

But actually someone from Finland said something. He heard about bassy music a bit. Then he discovered Basslovers United Remix and was happy to hear that robust bass response.

Regge them got very confused. Why did his brain keep giving him plugs on random Spotify. What's going on with me he thought?

Concerned for his pschological wellbeing, Regge consulted with his uncle, Jerome, who was driving him to his driver's test. Jerome pondered the dilemna silently as they approached the area for the driver's test. As Regge parked, he saw the insipid look of malevolence on Jerome's face and instantaneously began to rue the decision to ever trust Jerome with such an existential problem.

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!

And then he noticed that it's getting closer. Turn up the bass! And someone was screaming make some noiseeee, go! And he was jumping then for hours with no reason at McDonalds. The guy said do you need Bigmac after hours of jumping? No, I need more volume! I'm keen into jumping.

Once having finished his double cheeseburger from McDonalds, Regge decided to get back in the car. 

But when he got in, he noticed there's something on the passenger seat. 

He was staring in horror at the... 

Suggested posts