Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,058 Replies

Im Johnny !
I live in South Carolina, USA
Right now I’m obsessed with Off the Grid by Kanye West
I started using Spotify like 6-7 years ago in middle school
A fun fact is that I love remixing music and I can rap in 3 languages!

Hey hey hey! 

1: I am Abbie...yep just Abbie...nothing else lol

2: I am currently on Earth in the tiniest town in California.

3: My favorite track a the moment (and forever) is Faded by Alan Walker. It sounds like the music is crying and I was just awed by that.

4: Gosh I've used Spotify forever (aka last year) lol

5: Uh I love writing songs (I am actually making an album rn; it's gonna be called Teenager.) I am a very boring person as u can see...I have the most wonderful bf, and the most amazing friends. I love to perform. Oh and uh I'm a Leo. 

I noticed I didn't answer to this topic, so here I am.

What's your name? MIRYAM

Where in the world are you? ITALY

What's your favorite track at the moment? IT'S SN ITALIAN SONG, "COMETA" BY MURO DEL CANTO

When did you start using Spotify? FOUR YEARS AGO.

Share a random thought/fun fact etc! SOMETIMES I USE SPOTIFY JUST TYPING A COUNTRY'S NAME IN THE BAR AND DISCOVER ALL THE MUSIC FROM THERE. 

I just want to say that song is my favourtite too. The funny thing is that all my friends annoyed me about it but hey, I'm glad to hear that someone else likes that song 🙂

hey hey hey! I'm glad that you like it as well! What is your Spotify user? I'll follow you! 🙂

Wow you responded very quickly... Well idk if could write this but I'm gonna share a screenshot with u 🙂 (profile: íɑʍEpΐc_06)

theflash_20_0-1640547810385.png

Huh it isn't working for me. Could you copy the link to your profile?

Oh, by the way, Nice to meet u. Maybe we can talk on Instagram, only if u want 😉

1. my name is mya
2. i am from new york
3. my favorite song atm is
https://open.spotify.com/album/7nSsnVn4iG0gGnmXa7YkWG?si=W2diWAirSRSlEMoe_0OvBw
(with maggie lindermann)
4. i don’t remember when i started spotify but i think it was in 2018
5. i am trying to start my own business

Kia Ora!

1. My name is Dean. I'm so excited to engage with new people!

2. I live in Christchurch, New Zealand.

3. My favorite track right now is

https://open.spotify.com/embed/track/6mOYNx2gBorMkPmqJhyhJ3?utm_source=generator

4. I started using Spotify in 2016, it was part of my phone plan and I was the first in my friend group to have premium!

5. Joseph Stalin was never born in Russia - he was born in Georgia!

Hi everyone!

1. What's your name? - I'm Maciej
  2. Where in the world are you? - I live in Poland
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? - https://open.spotify.com/track/4PDPn7HosIycoXeoeibFc5?si=80d450ebe0c14bbb
  4. When did you start using Spotify? - Something like August last year
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! - I love taking professional photos of cars 😄

Hi to all,

1. What's your name? Kostadin
  2. Where in the world are you? 🇧🇬Bulgaria, Plovdiv
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? I have many favorite songs. Here are two of them, for example: Calvin Russell - Crossroad Joan Baez - Diamonds And Rust 
  4. When did you start using Spotify? Sometime in the middle of 2018
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! The city I live in - Plovdiv is the oldest living city in Europe and the sixth oldest in the world According to British archaeologists, Plovdiv ranks just after the cities of Jericho, Byblos, Aleppo, Damascus, Susa, Fayoum and Sidon. The list includes only those cities that still exist today. The oldest living city in the world is the Palestinian city of Jericho. Plovdiv It is believed that Plovdiv began its existence in 4000 BC, but according to some archaeologists in the same place there was an even older settlement, founded about 6000 years BC.

Oh, hello.

I'm Nick.

I live in Northwest of the USA.

My favorite track right now is Desolation Row by My Chemical Romance.

I started using Spotify early 2020.

Here's a random thought for you: We are the main character of our life, right? Well then, are we just part of someone's fairytale? Are we just like the books we read, fun stories for someone else to read?

Alright, have a good day.

Hi everyone! 

I'm Rebecka.

I'm originally from Sweden but I now live in Cambridge, UK.

My favourite track right now is Easy On Me by Adele. I really like the piano 🎹

I started using Spotify back in 2007 (I think..so long ago now haha) so not long after it was founded - The benefits of being from Sweden and having access to Spotify from the get-go 😄

Fun fact - The first time I ever traveled somewhere by plane, I was 18 years old and went to Italy all by myself. Without speaking a word of Italian, I went to live with an Italian family to be their aupair, and the initial plan was to stay for a couple of months... I stayed in Italy for 2 years, learned to speak Italian fluently and I now have 2 half-Italian daughters 😄
Things don't always go as planned! 😄

Paulie from Michigan USA.

Love my Spotify. 

Always looking for new music to add to my work Playlist!

Hi, I'm Peter from Vienna/Austria.
I like smooth jazz

Hello! I am Alpha Centauri and am living in Massachusetts. My favorite track is deja vu by Olivia Rodrigo. I started using Spotify on November 6th-ish last year. Random facts:

1. you're reading this message

2. you're wondering why I posted a random list 

3. you're wondering how I knew you're wondering why I posted a random list

4. you can't breathe with your tongue sticking out

5. you just tried no. 4, only you look like a dog

7. you're smiling right now, because you were fooled.

8. you skipped no. 6

9. you checked to see if there was a no. 6

10. Share this with your friends to have some fun too! C:

Welcome Paulie! You have a really cool name @entropy6661 🙂

If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking out Discovery & Promo. There are quite a lot of newly submitted tracks that you can discover and add to your playlist!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey Peter, welcome to the Community!!

I've always wanted to visit Vienna, what's a cool place you recommend all visitors need to check out? 🥐

On another note, if you haven't already, you might want to check out this Jazz playlist megathread - I'm sure you'll find new tracks to listen to! 🎶

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts