Lyrics feature disappeared

amath122
Casual Listener

I had the lyrics feature a couple days ago and when I had opened the app today I had seen that it was gone and was wondering when it would be back? Or if it’s just something that’s disappeared from my account only.

8 Replies

Chantiemb
Visitor

I’m having the same issue 😩

Figs1133

The same thing happened to me.  I was enjoying the lyrics a lot.  It was one of my favorite features actually.  Then a couple weeks into my new subscription, it disappeared.  No more lyrics for any songs at all.  Very disappointing.

madiasss
Casual Listener

I'm having the same problem 😞

HJ2408

Same thing happened to me. I am unable to view lyrics after signing-up for premium. I can view song lyrics from my library but after going on premium, the same song from library does not have option now to view lyrics. I am upset, very much upset. I even thinking on requesting for a refund. Luckily, I only signed up for 1 week. I will give you update if I can view lyrics again once my subscription expires. 

ElSche
Regular

I just got lyrics today, but there aren’t lyrics for every song. but it seems like you had lyrics on a dong and now they are gone?

amath122
Casual Listener
Yes I had them over a year ago and they stayed for a couple of months then disappeared. I think every Spotify user has lyrics now cause they came back. Most songs have lyrics just the newer ones don’t based of what I listen to.

qr12

yeah im having the same problem..

Neelabh123
Music Fan

Reboot it once and if still showing issue, take it to the service center

SUGGESTED POSTS