Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music Videos for Spotify (Mobile and PC)

Solved!

Music Videos for Spotify (Mobile and PC)

Have you all wonder if Spotify gonna be better or worse if they add music videos on their platform?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Some songs have music videos on Spotify in certain regions, not in my country though. 😅
Would I use the feature, if i had access to it? I'm not sure. Part of the charm with watching videos is reading comments for some extra laughs and thinking food. There are no such social aspects on Spotify, it's as pure and simple of a streaming service as it gets to be.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who would love to see videos on Spotify too, more things under one hood. : )

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Some songs have music videos on Spotify in certain regions, not in my country though. 😅
Would I use the feature, if i had access to it? I'm not sure. Part of the charm with watching videos is reading comments for some extra laughs and thinking food. There are no such social aspects on Spotify, it's as pure and simple of a streaming service as it gets to be.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who would love to see videos on Spotify too, more things under one hood. : )

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ooo, thanks for your sharing though. Well, I hope Spotify will add that feature so ppl can enjoy it a little more 😉

Suggested posts