Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music keeps pausing

Music keeps pausing

Help please. I've tried for over an hour doing everything I can to solve my problem. Everything I try to switch apps after playing my song it pauses and won't continue until I get back on the spotify app. Please help im losing my mind. Nothing works. I have even tried looking it up and watching videos and still nothing works.

3 Replies

I think that can be a problem with your smartphone configuration. It could be you have configure the consumption in background incorrectly. Go to Settings>Battery and active Spotify to High Background Consumption. I hope this helps!!!

Same issue for me on android 14 pixel 7a. Whenever screen is off Spotify stutters, pauses, can't play downloaded songs. As soon as I wake my screen, it's back. I have all Spotify settings to high/unrestricted battery and data usage. Reinstall and redownload didn't help either

It's possible that you need do all of you have said and clean data/cache of Spotify App. I had always problems with sport apps for this cause and I know that it's very difficult to solve. Try these points: 1. Battery save or 2. Reinstall or 3. Clean data/cache.

Suggested posts