Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My wrapped 2017

Solved!

My wrapped 2017

Isn't there gonna be a wrapped 2017 playlist made personally for you This year? When is it coming out?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

GUYS THE PLAYLIST IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW YOU JUST HAVE TO SIGN IN ON 2017wrapped.com AND SIGN IN WITH YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT. Yes it might look like a scam but the playlist I got was from spotify themself

View solution in original post

Screenshot_20171205-072355.png
-L-_KIwY3QA6v_GD0P7i.png
84 Replies

I am wondering the same thing. I just looked at all of the Wrapped 2017 playlists and cannot find the annual personalized one. That is literally the #1 reason I use Spotify throughout the year

They dumbed it down in 2016. Wasn’t even sure if the songs were in proper order. Plus we didn’t get all the cool other stats like top played artist or top genre by month!!!! I loved all that. Now it’s just gone? The people that want this kind of thing are certainly the loudest. Who’s clamoring for a playlist of hiptronix top songs were in 2017? 

Every year they screw me a little more. 

And I still can’t save more than 10K songs. 

I'm hoping they'll release it in a few days. I'm pretty sure the personal playlists came out a little later than the worldwide wrapped playlists last year; they didn't all come out on the same day as I look at it now. My 2016 wrapped playlist says it came out Dec. 2 if that helps at all. Considering how much backlash they got last year, I'd assume they would be cautious to get rid of anything so anticipated this year....at least id hope. 

Spotify loves to remove valuable features and dumb down the platform. 

- Year in Music turned into an playlist that simply ranks songs by # of plays, and an email that lists some stats in text format. To get this email you needed to opt into their spam fest email list. Yes, email spam in 2017.. from a tech company.

I won't be surprised if they just email you a list of your top songs this year. I'll hold out hope, but even if they cut back further, last year's effort was so weak we're not missing much. 

Crossing my fingers we get a personalized list this year again!

God yeah, I love all the statistics.  Scobbling to Last.fm is good, but I always want more. 

Right now there is a "2017 Wrapped" section on Spotify, but it doesn't have any personalized playlists yet. Hopefully they'll come in the next week or so.

According to a twwet by @TwterMatrix, there is a 2017wrapped.com website. I don't know anything else about this, but in the image provided above, it says I went to Spotify's "Your 2017 Wrapped" site. What happened next will amaze you. I have tried getting into this website, but have not been able to, because when i first went to the website, it asked me to sign in with my G-mail account. When i did that, it said Error: Forbidden Your client does not have permission to get URL/ from this server. This could be because my Gmail account is not connected to my Spotify account, only my iCloud account is. Or there could be another reason why i wasn't able to fully access the site. If anyone is able to get into the site, can you please tell me what it looks like with screenshots? Can anyone else also tell me how i can get into the site without using my Gmail account? Thank you.According to a twwet by @TwterMatrix, there is a 2017wrapped.com website. I don't know anything else about this, but in the image provided above, it says I went to Spotify's "Your 2017 Wrapped" site. What happened next will amaze you. I have tried getting into this website, but have not been able to, because when i first went to the website, it asked me to sign in with my G-mail account. When i did that, it said Error: Forbidden Your client does not have permission to get URL/ from this server. This could be because my Gmail account is not connected to my Spotify account, only my iCloud account is. Or there could be another reason why i wasn't able to fully access the site. If anyone is able to get into the site, can you please tell me what it looks like with screenshots? Can anyone else also tell me how i can get into the site without using my Gmail account? Thank you.

2017 Wrapped Website.PNG

I tried the above "2017 Wrapped" website and it gives off the vibe of a scam. Not sure why it needs your Google account and password to work. I really hope Spotify gives us the year-end playlist

I tried the above "2017 Wrapped" website and it gives off the vibe of a scam. Not sure why it needs your Google account and password to work. I really hope Spotify gives us the year-end playlist

They’re definitely going to give us a year-end playlist, like they always do. But I have the feeling this could be real. I have another screenshot provided below, showing the user @TwterMatrix’s Spotify stats for 2017. It either looks real or could be a clever Photoshop job. But if you’ve seen the 2017 Wrapped genre on Spotify recently, it has the same design and theme that the screenshot above has. Sure, it doesn’t have all of the stats listed, only a few such as how many minutes of music the user listened to, their top genre, their top artists and their top tracks. But i have a feeling that this is going to be available to all Spotify users in the next week or so. This looks promising to me, because it reminds me of the 2015 Year In Music website where we could log into our Spotify accounts and we could see and post our personal stats. We also got a year-end playlist and a Play It Forward playlist with it. I’m hoping that this is true and we don’t have to wait to receive an email showing our stats, or don’t receive one at all because not every Spotify user is subscribed to their email notifications like last year. Agree or disagree? 

EA2E02C0-05C3-4963-816F-FF45C5194AF7.png

I 100% agree, and hope to get that playlist soon. Today is the one-year anniversary of last year's playlist, and can't wait to see what's in store for this year's one. That screenshot looks promising considering last year's fiasco, but I am still afraid to login with my Google information until there are legitimate answers and playlists/year-end features

Guess we just have to spam here until spotify provides us with a date or an answer ?:) I really loved the spotify in year from 2015 and was so disappointed with the 2016 wrapped one, as most were. I do think we will get some info from 2017 and even though 2016 was out by now it's still early December so I guess there is no need to panic yet:)

About the twitter link above It does look dodgy to me too and I would recommend people to stay away for now. Might end up legit but you never know.

"2017wrapped.com" is a scam. It sends you to a website that looks like Google but is really "https://appengine.google.com". I believe it is an attempt at phishing meant to mimic a Google log-in page and Spotify's year-end countdown/Year in Music. Please Spotify. Please either give us answers or our playlists before folks have their private information compromised attempting to retrieve these features

I have another screenshot above which proves that Spotify is answering some questions about 2017 Wrapped this year, but not much. All they’ve said is to keep your eyes peeled for more info in the coming weeks. That makes me cautious because usually we get our personal year-end statistics in the 2nd week of December. I hope that we don’t have to wait too long to get our year-end statistics and most importantly, our year-end playlists. 

898AB4DF-E84A-4E0C-9810-FE0876C17567.png

Right now I can see a new category in Genres and Moods called "2017 Wrapped", but it looks incomplete 😞

Captura de pantalla (6).png
Captura de pantalla (7).png

It looks incomplete because there’s no Your Top Songs 2017 playlist yet. But hopefully there will be sooner not later. 

I am getting an error message everytime I try to log in to my Google account to check out "my 2017 wrapped" thing... Every time I go for he site, it asks me to log in to the appropriate Google account. I have 3 Google accounts and tried all of them.

You'd think this would work with the one Google account that's connected to my Facebook and Spotify account... but it doesn't.

I logged out and back into all of my Google accounts and tried each for the sake of experimentation and still get an error message.

I pay for a premium family account and cannot see the "my top tracks 2017" playlist. 

Why is this url not working? Why can't I get any stats about my listening in 2017? This has always been one of my favorite features of Spotify and I've been sad to see the "year in review" thing get more and more dumbed down each year.

I love my top tracks playlist each year since 2014 and I'm really frustrated that I can't seem to gain access to this playlist this year? Why? Any suggestions? Is it because my Spotify account is technically linked to my Facebook and not my gmail?

Thanks.

The URL is not working because it either is not fully available to all Spotify users to access yet, or it is a scam like jblattnerNYC suggested. You can’t get any stats about your listening in 2017 because Spotify will usually give your year-end stats about listening in the 2nd week of December, Yes, we are in the 2nd week of December. However, the company’s support account on Twitter has replied to a few users that they will be getting their 2017 Wrapped listening stats and playlists soon and to keep their eyes peeled for more info in the coming weeks. Here’s hoping that you and many other Spotify users don’t have to wait too long to get their 2017 Wrapped listening stats and playlists.  The best suggestion that I have for you is to wait until Spotify announces something about 2017 Wrapped and bookmark the website so that if it is real once they say something about it, you can check it out for yourself. As for your Spotify account being technically linked to your Facebook and not your G-mail, I can’t say. 

Suggested posts