Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium member looking to join family

Solved!

Premium member looking to join family

Good morning all,

Have looked through the threads and unable to find anything that assists, so kindly asking for any assistance please.

I've have a premium spotify package which was started in UK, we have move abroad and now wish to cancel that package and join the family package.

I logged out of my devices for my premium package and followed the link she sent, however whilst typing in the address which is linked to her account (non UK), it only gives me option of UK addresses and not the overseas address which i'm currently at ?    Thanks in advance for any help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @iasm,

Thanks for reaching out.

That's because your account's country setting is still set to the UK, since that's where your payment method has been issued. 🙂

Since you're now planning on joining someone's Premium Family plan, it's best to cancel your subscription and wait until it has ended.

Once it has ended, you'll be able to update your country setting following these steps and then you should be able to join the Premium Family plan using the invite link you received.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @iasm,

Thanks for reaching out.

That's because your account's country setting is still set to the UK, since that's where your payment method has been issued. 🙂

Since you're now planning on joining someone's Premium Family plan, it's best to cancel your subscription and wait until it has ended.

Once it has ended, you'll be able to update your country setting following these steps and then you should be able to join the Premium Family plan using the invite link you received.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts