Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question of the Week : What's the strangest thing you've witnessed ?

Question of the Week : What's the strangest thing you've witnessed ?

The Long wait is over.

Today, Stranger Things Season 4 is launching.

Our Question Of The Week is celebrating this event.

What's the strangest thing you've witnessed ?

Whatever it is, fantastic, unbelievable, scary, weird, disturbing, painful, emotional, funny, don't hesitate, we are curious to know it.

If you have a song related, we'll be pleased to listen to it.

https://open.spotify.com/track/413CBplTN03RNZD8H34B6q?si=0ae408c4cfb34835 

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
6 Replies

I guess I would go with 2020 (and beyond), with everything going on. I even made a playlist to represent it. Never forget history. I hope people learn from it.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4muwrmRDaPYpGlxLdQzTln?si=uMIzDdhuT4ipXxEyNVI1Vw&utm_source=copy-l...

Check out the description, to better understand it. I've also made a couple duplicates, to add cover art (that require trigger warnings) that really captures one aspect of 2020.

Follow me

Here in Brazil we have many strange stories, even because of our folklore. There are reports of apparitions of enchanted beings from the flora, ETs among other tales. As a child I experienced something very strange, my brother and I liked to explore the woods close to home and one day we got lost, and on the way we found a man who helped us get on the right path home, we were distracted telling how was our day by day and when we looked back the man was no longer there. We don't know why he left without warning, my mother says that the man is the "curupira", a being from the forest who helps the lost. Well, whoever that man is, thanks to him we got home safely.

Nice story @geovanebento 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star

I agree, 2020 and beyond have been the strangest things I've seen.

Of the words listed, I would describe these years as unbelievable, scary, painful, and disturbing. A little bit of fantastic sprinkled in.

Hopefully things improve here soon.

Now I need to watch Stranger Things Season 4 🙂

MattSudaSpotify Star

Though its more disturbing than strange...here's a fun story!

I grew up vacationing with my family to Marathon Key, Florida and the house was directly on the Atlantic ocean side. There is a channel dug out directly in front of the house on the water to allow boats to pass by (50 feet wide), and beyond it are flats for bonefishing. Well, for 20 years (and 45 for my parents), we would ALL swim in the channel, doing cannonballs from the piers until one year (2010 or so), we saw some local kids filleting some fish at the end of our dock. The water started swirling after about 3 minutes and we asked what it was...and they told us that BULL SHARKS travel through the channel constantly! The next day, we went to the local marina and rigged up a shark line and used a 40lbs fish carcass to lure a shark...and what do you know...we caught a 10' bull shark within minutes!!!

Florida.jpgBait.jpgJaws.png

NEVER ever swam in that water again...HA!

https://open.spotify.com/track/3l6zXy1BBKeVtEIK9WSFrk?si=54c05eb10a5f421a

Seeing an Ice cream truck poorly painted black with poster of ice cream for sale on the side. Inside was empty and the driver looked very off. Not sure that's the most strangest thing I ever experienced I have a few this one stick out for some reason. https://open.spotify.com/track/1gElMA7YL2UEE9njNW9eiR?si=D_-5ZMHiQhKAOx-gsgBtRw&utm_source=copy-link

Suggested posts