Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Racist abuse by a Spotify artist

Racist abuse by a Spotify artist

Hi Spotify 

we have been receiving vile sickening racist abuse and threats of violence by an artist we were forced to terminate his contract from our label since that time he’s been sending vile racist abuse from his personal email to myself and stalking my young daughter 

I’ve reported this to the British police however given he resides in Tenerife Spain there’s little they can do so I’ve blocked him and still get this shocking abuse from his alternate accounts we have also shared this vile content and abuse with his distro being ditto who have been supportive and also terminated his account same as several other distro have done as they all have a zero tolerance for this kind of sick abuse 

you’ll notice his profile has today been removed by the team at Ditto namely Pablo13 so our question is will Spotify allow this type of behaviour from artists using its platform or will you too protect others from such abuse?

interested to see we have a large file of all this vile filth and police report crime numbers we can share with you if necessary 

thanks Spotify 

jon

1 Reply

Hey @Jonsexton,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Community!
We'll need to send you a Community PM asking for some details, so that we can forward this to the correct team.
To enable your Private Messages, follow the steps from this article here & confirm to us here when it's done 🙂 

Much appreciated 🙌🏼

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts