Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sounding Board : How was your day ?

Sounding Board : How was your day ?

Hello folks 💚

I created this thread as sort of a listening buddy for pretty much anything you can share about how your day went. Typical scenario: you just had a long day, work was hectic or better yet, a positive experience.  In either case, you're glad to finally be home and let your hair down or tell a friend all about. We'll be right here.

This post should be something similar to the Scream into the void website which allows you to just  let out all your pent up negative energy by screaming  into the void 😂

This should go without saying but confidential info should be kept out of any post.

Otherwise feel free to share. I, for one, care. 

Have a good day and happy listening 🎧🖤

TaylithSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
3 Replies

You reminded me of this. Maybe this could be your nickname, for this post.

I can see how this post could be helpful for people who are:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2LaacHQjNefjwzyYoD3aPp?si=iLLPTC54QBCzkydZXS7o6A&utm_source=copy-link

Follow me

Wow,thanks @MadmanOnWheels 😂💛.

I guess this the post is the  "listening lady" after all lmao.

I'm just wondering how many people will get the reference if I make it the title of the post 🙂

TaylithSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Oops. I guess that you can't be the Listen Lady, but it would be funny if the post was titled that. I guess people could like people are letting Marge know how their days went, in a way. You could put a picture of her on the phone, in your post, if anything. Anyway, you have a good idea for a post.

Follow me

Suggested posts