Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Star Jam 2023: Question of the day - What's your go-to song to start the day?

Spotify Star Jam 2023: Question of the day - What's your go-to song to start the day?

Hi everyone, 

This week is a very special time for the Spotify Star Program 🌟The Top contributors amongst our Stars (who are some of the most active members of the Community) gather together in Stockholm for a few days of quality team building, meetings with staff and a visit to the Spotify headquarters in the Swedish capital - in what we like to call the Annual Star Jam🌠🎸

Nevertheless, members of the program who are not on site also get to be a part of this exciting time through a series of virtual events and activities. One of them is Question of the day - where we would like to engage with users here on a simple human and well…random level 😄 As part of the Community team I would like to kick of this series with the question: 

What's your go-to song to start the day? 🎶

We all have some days where we wake up, let’s say not in the best mood 😣 In Bulgaria we jokingly like to say “with our bottom facing upwards” 🙈 😂. I bet that we all have a song that we blast in our headphones to chase the clouds of the morning blues away and start the day as fresh as possible 🍋

This is mine:

https://open.spotify.com/track/6J3HNhDBIwEX11bX8hzx5u?si=f1e8b94d51a24040 

What is yours?

NikolaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
7 Replies

Here's a classic one that always works 

😎

https://open.spotify.com/track/2utvK2CuAEXbUnPpV9ataH?si=10e7a367f34c4816

BittencourtSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Bittencourt aaaah yes, that's quite an energetic one 🕺😎

NikolaModerator

Mine would have to be...

https://open.spotify.com/track/12S9qoznDH1GkSGzJePUwa?si=9309a29cf30b4717

NoahSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

well i make my songs and mine would be Keep It Calm but i can put a file because its over 5MB so here's a link to it

Keep It Calm  

0_Official_0-1693179369784.png乃卂乃ㄚ乇匚卄ㄖ0_Official

@BabyEcho0_YT_SP Hey, thanks for your submission. Having in mind the nature of the forum, would you be so kind as to share a song with a Spotify link? 

Cheers! 😎

NikolaModerator

ok thanks so my spotify song would be Curtains (All Night Long) because it was one of the first songs i beat in beat saber and just feeling to the makes my hand go with the beat where the blocks and when i did it on Beat Saber i and then my second one that i would go with is POP/STARS By K/DA, Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns, League of Legends because i have other friends in Vr that like it but one think that don't make scene it's the music video all of the scenes are everywhere and ETC on my 11,000 song playlist that is 13+. 

0_Official_0-1693179369784.png乃卂乃ㄚ乇匚卄ㄖ0_Official

Suggested posts