Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

World Mental Health Day - October 10

World Mental Health Day - October 10

Mental health problems can affect anyone, any day of the year, but October 10th is a great day to show your support for better mental health and it's important to start looking after your own wellbeing. Together, we can fight stigma by talking and encouraging others to seek support. Run4Rene is a free mental health community that runs. The crew have shared the tracks they turn to when they need motivation to keep going. On this World Mental Health Day, they hope it can share their message of hope and love to anybody in the Spotify community struggling out there. For info on how to join them, head over to www.run4rene.com

spotify:playlist:48qQi52VPtUwMmxxeoHyAk 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
12 Replies

Thanks for sharing this! Happy World Mental Health Day to you and the whole Spotify community.

You're welcome!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Great post, @MattSuda ! A really important message

Thank you so much for sharing this @MattSuda! Mental health is often ignored when it is so important. I hope this day will remind some people that their mental health is important. Thanks again! 💫

HuboSpotify Star

Exercise, or at least getting outside 😊, has always been important for my mental health. Thanks for sharing this!

You're welcome everyone!

I think for everyone it's been a harder year than usual,  so mental health is especially important this year. It's important to make sure you are aware of how you are feeling and doing.

And if you are not doing ok then know that it's ok not to be ok. Things will get better. There is a recently released song that's been helping me through these tough times.

spotify:track:0zzVTGyRrWpQu8Fr28NRAv 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Let's continue to fight stigma and encourage others to seek support when they need it. We're all in this together!

It's important to prioritize our mental health, especially on World Mental Health Day. It's great to see initiatives like Run4Rene promoting mental health awareness and support.
BTW, did you know that dry mouth is one of the potential side effects of SSRIs? It's important to be aware of potential side effects and to talk to your doctor if you experience any concerning symptoms.
Remember, caring for our mental health is just as important as our physical health.

Hi everyone, I am Food Writer and currently writing on nutrition  but I could not find any podcast related to moneypox and preferable diet.
Regards,
Peggy

World Mental Health Day may only be one day a year, but it serves as a good reminder that we should be focusing on our mental well-being all year round.

And I love the initiative of Run4Rene—exercise is a proven way to improve mental health and combining it with a supportive community makes it even better.

It's so important to break down the stigmas surrounding mental health. Conversations like this are a step in the right direction, but for those who are struggling and need immediate help, reaching out to a professional service is key. The mental health line is a fantastic resource for anyone in crisis. They offer a wealth of resources and can guide individuals to the appropriate support they need, whether that's counseling, treatment programs, or immediate crisis intervention.

Awesome, @MattSuda, we covered last year this track "Narrow Lines"

https://open.spotify.com/track/7MubwIBMSJHwplcUWr6AQs 

The song was created to help raise more awareness for all those going through difficult times in their lives, and to spread the fact that there are supportive charities such as CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) out there to help everyone who struggling.

Another track that I can remember is "Running in the Rain" a song about perseverance through periods of depression. This track was born after the lead singer was going through a period of depression, and in an attempt to move past it, he was trying to exercise, when of course it rained. Running In The Rain!

https://open.spotify.com/intl-es/track/6dCDfZLojsxREdiZ1IsBmZ?si=7d6a23c185c54cc8 

All the best!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Suggested posts