Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Concerts API

Concerts API

I saw recently that there was a Concerts feature in both Spotify's desktop app and mobile app. Is this feature accessible via the API? I know that this feature is relatively new, but I'm curious if this will become available via the API as well.

10 Replies

Bumping this post - I would LOVE to be able to use the concerts API that the web browser uses at *SNIP*[Moderator Edit]

I would really love to use this API to integrate into my app(s).

Any future plans for this API?

Also would love an API for this. Idea:  search for any concerts by artists in a playlist

Bump !

Likewise, would love this to get added to the API. Even if it is just off the Artist object, "upcoming tour dates: city, date"

Would love to check out any of your projects leveraging the Spotify API. I've built a few now, so fun.

Would love to check out any of your projects leveraging the Spotify API. I've built a few now, so fun.

I'm interested in more than just one location. Would love if the concerts had an API so that I could query multiple locations instead of manually changing my location to each of my preferred locations

This would be a dream come true for me rn

Hello hello hello 🙂
Just want to jump on this train! I'm currently trying to build a workaround for a small personal app, but... adding this to the API would be INCREDIBLE 😄

Suggested posts