De primera calidad

pais

Argentina

Dispositivo

iPhone 7

sistema operativo

iOS

Mi pregunta o problema

El día de hoy 23/06/2023 al intentar abonar mi suscripción con la tarjeta de debito se realizo 2 veces el cobro, necesito recuperar el dinero que se debito por segunda vez

3 Replies

Hi @216wcovyuwhj727i4z6r,

That's odd. Perhaps the first payment attempt failed, but the money were reserved from the bank. If that's the case, you should receive your funds soon from them.

It's also possible that you had multiple failed payments for a previous month. If a monthly payment fails, you won't immediately lose your Premium. We’ll try to take it again over the next few days/weeks.

You can check out your receipts on your account page. If you find only one charge there, it's possible that you have another Premium account. This article will provide you with more info on how to proceed. Should you need any further assistance with this, I recommend reaching out to the folks over at Customer Support so they can take a closer look.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Estou sendo cobrado duas vezes também, pois sexta feira dia 23/06/23 fui cobrado, agora hoje dia 25/06/23 estou sendo cobrado novamente, já foi feito o pagamento mensal, isso já ocorreu em uns 3 meses já duas cobranças no mesmo mês, e é sempre efetuado os dois pagamentos, queria entender o que está acontecendo, porque em plano comum de 20 reais estou sendo cobrado por 40 reais todo mês 

Hey @Eluan,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We'd recommend that you check if your family or friends have used your payment info to pay for their Spotify subscription. If that's the case, they should cancel or change their payment method and reimburse you.

If that's not the case, feel free to contact our teams as they should be able to check your account and give you more details on what happened. 

As much as we'd like to assist you further - we can't make any account related actions here in the Community since we don't have access to the necessary tools to look into this, however, they could provide personal private assistance on the matter.

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts