Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Plan duo

Plan duo

Mi fecha de pago es el 1/9/23 sin embargo cuando me quiero pasar al plan duo me sale una nueva fecha de pago del 23/8/23, no entiendo

4 Replies

Hey @Stuard, thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

The reason your plan's renewal date is earlier is to cover the price difference between the two plans. If you were to subscribe to the Duo plan today, you would have all of the plan's benefits immediately, but you would be charged earlier because of the price differences between the Individual and Duo plans. For more info on how Premium Duo works, check out this page

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Entiendo, muchas gracias por su respuesta

Me llego un mail avisando el aumento del plan Premium individual de 399 a 599, sin embargo a mi ya me estuvieron cobrando 694 desde marzo. Aguardo respuesta

Hey @Stuard,

Youโ€™re welcome! You can always reach out to the Community if you need anything in the future by creating a new thread here. Have a great day ahead!

@Guadap, I hope you donโ€™t mind me replying in English. Thanks for reaching out to the forums. If you've been charged more than the cost of your plan, I'd recommend checking out this page as it lists reasons why this could happen and some of the next steps to take. If you need further help, you can also create a new thread so that one of the members from the Community can assist further.

Thanks!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts