Free

Country

Indonesia

Device

(iPhone 7 Plus)

Operating System

(iOS 14)

My Question or Issue

I've got a question regarding the payment methods of Spotify for the student discount. On previous subcription I did payment by credit card, but one day I have to stop the subcription due problem on my credit card. Then, I start mini subcribe for a week and using payment methods by phone credit.. my mini subsribe ends, I want to continue my student discount, but I can't pay using my credit card.

So my question is: how do I change the payment methods from phone credit to credit card? because there's no option for credit card.

1 Reply

Hey @Vebyaf

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

If you aren't able to update your payment method successfully we recommend trying again in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.

In case you still can't pay using your credit card, send us a screenshot of how the page looks on your end. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look and assist you.

Tip: Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.  

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.  

Suggested posts