Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I lost my premium today and I was already charged this month

I pay for the individual premium and I was charged 10.49 exactly on sunday April 9th but now I don't have premium or my money I have proof of payment because my card shows what was purchased, how much was paid, and when it was paid

• Visitor
  • I pay for the individual premium and I was charged 10.49 exactly on sunday April 9th but now I don't have premium or my money I have proof of payment because my card shows what was purchased, how muc...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Relocation to another country -> Cannot change CC, cannot change country

TL/DR: Spotify doesn't accept my CC because it's issued from a different country and then doesn't let me update my country: I cannot pay money to Spotify. So.. I'm a bit unhappy at this point, because the UX is complete **bleep** (seriously? the word...

• Casual Listener
  • TL/DR: Spotify doesn't accept my CC because it's issued from a different country and then doesn't let me update my country: I cannot pay money to Spotify.   So.. I'm a bit unhappy at this poin...
  • Boldevin
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment issue

Hello, I have a premium Spotify plan, and my card expired in March.When trying to enter my new card into Update payment details on Spotify Website, it indicates that payment failed again and that I need to add another card. My new card has the same d...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I have a premium Spotify plan, and my card expired in March. When trying to enter my new card into Update payment details on Spotify Website, it indicates that payment failed again and...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Спотіфай знімає оплату двічі

Оплата знялась двічі за місяцьPlan premiumFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 13 proOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Оплата знялась двічі за місяць Plan premium Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 13 pro Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue &nbs...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Subscription

I have forgotten both the email and password for my Spotify account, although I know the username and I am signed into the Spotify app on my mobile phone. I have made a new spotify account and made note of the email and password, but would like to ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I have forgotten both the email and password for my Spotify account, although I know the username and I am signed into the Spotify app on my mobile phone. I have made a new spotify account and made n...
  • Melibalou
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me join the family plan

It won't let me join my family plan eventhough I fullfill the family confirmation correctly, the same way the rest of the members joined, but it won't let me join. It kicked me out of the plan 'cause I forgot to answer the confirmation when the mail ...

•   It won't let me join my family plan eventhough I fullfill the family confirmation correctly, the same way the rest of the members joined, but it won't let me join. It kicked me out of the pla...
  • Bwig111
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium en pausa incluso despues de pagar

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceSamsung Galaxy J7Operating System Android My Question or IssueInluso despues de haber pagado la tarheta con la que tenemos el plan familiar, en mi cuenta Spotify dice que todavia esta en pausa porque no se pudo efectu...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Samsung Galaxy J7 Operating System  Android   My Question or Issue Inluso despues de haber pagado la tarheta con la que tenemos el pl...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i need help

Basically i paid for my premium on the 31st of march it definitely went out i have proof and it’s tried taking another £5.99 i’m a college student i don’t have the money for you guys to be ******* up the subscriptions please help

• Visitor
  • Basically i paid for my premium on the 31st of march it definitely went out i have proof and it’s tried taking another £5.99 i’m a college student i don’t have the money for you guys to be ******* up...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 Months trial popup gone?

I got this screen and wantet to gift it to my friend, however i got out of the app and now it isnt showing anymore? how can i get this screen back?Thanks

woistalex_0-1681117704783.png
  •   I got this screen and wantet to gift it to my friend, however i got out of the app and now it isnt showing anymore? how can i get this screen back? Thanks  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo Plan

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceIphone 13Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI joined my sisters spotify duo plan and for some reason spotify keeps kicking me out with a message saying my past subscription before had a payment failed when I had alr...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Iphone 13 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I joined my sisters spotify duo plan and for some reason spotify keeps kicking me out with a me...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens to my current individual premium if I switch to family plan?

I still have 21 days left on premium, but was thinking about switching to family premium. What's going to happen with my 21 days left of premium?

• Visitor
  • I still have 21 days left on premium, but was thinking about switching to family premium. What's going to happen with my 21 days left of premium?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Québec premium problem (again it seems)

Hi guys! ( I've been reading previous posts but all links for help don't seem to work anymore.) I live in Québec-Canada and apparently things are different when you want to get premium, which I want (Duo actually). I can't find anywhere I can buy the...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys!  ( I've been reading previous posts but all links for help don't seem to work anymore.)   I live in Québec-Canada and apparently things are different when you want to get premiu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se cancela mi plan antes de la fecha

Pague el 28 de marzo y cancele la suscripción para q no se cobrara el próximo mes y el día de hoy 10 de abril se cancela el premiun , me hacen falta 18 días de premiun

• Visitor
  • Pague el 28 de marzo y cancele la suscripción para q no se cobrara el próximo mes y el día de hoy 10 de abril se cancela el premiun , me hacen falta 18 días de premiun
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ce message: Désolés, vous n'êtes pas admissible à ce forfait...

J'essaye depuis 2020-21-22 et bientôt 2023 d'avoir accès a spotify premium, j'ai essayer reddit qui me donnais un lien prometteur, mais non, le lien est trop vieux et votre system pourris ne me permet TOUJOURS pas de m'abonne, alors je me tourne ici ...

• Casual Listener
  • J'essaye depuis 2020-21-22 et bientôt 2023 d'avoir accès a spotify premium, j'ai essayer reddit qui me donnais un lien prometteur, mais non, le lien est trop vieux et votre system pourris ne me perme...
  • Jord4
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes