Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution ads on premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryaustraliaDevicegoogle hubOperating Systemgoogle hub My Question or Issuei pay for family premium and still hear ads on google hub.....why??

• Plan Free/Premium Country australia Device google hub Operating System google hub   My Question or Issue i pay for family premium and still hear ads on google hub.....why??
  • LarryDavid
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Not able to change to Premium Duo

I just changed my payment method to a different card (issued by a different country - I moved from Switzerland to Hungary) and simultaneously I was trying to change from Premium to Premium Duo.Firstly, I am not able to change to Premium Duo due to an...

• Casual Listener
  • I just changed my payment method to a different card (issued by a different country - I moved from Switzerland to Hungary) and simultaneously I was trying to change from Premium to Premium Duo. Fi...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution moving abroad

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm moving from Italy to Romania next year for work. I would like to know if my premium accoun...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I'm moving fr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working even after money is deducted from account

- I have been using premium for more than a year and I have had no issues regarding payment.- Premium expired so I bought the individual plan for 6 months for INR Rs. 719.00. This transaction took place through GPay UPI, and the money has been deduct...

• - I have been using premium for more than a year and I have had no issues regarding payment. - Premium expired so I bought the individual plan for 6 months for INR Rs. 719.00. This transaction took ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please reverse my subscription - it has been suddenly set to Free

I have had a EU 4,99 subscription for years. I am logging in via Facebook. I am paying via PayPal. I am content and don't wan't to change anything. Suddenly my account is set to Free. Please reverse to how it was. Snip [Moderator edit] Hope to hear f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a EU 4,99 subscription for years. I am logging in via Facebook. I am paying via PayPal. I am content and don't wan't to change anything.   Suddenly my account is set to Free...
  • angrydane
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AT&T doing away with Free Premium: how to keep account & pay on your own?

I got Free premium through AT&T but now AT&T doing away with Free Premium and I want to know how to keep my account &and playlists) & just pay for it on my own? Spotify has no one to talk to. I called AT&T a few times and they don't know how and said...

• I got Free premium through AT&T but now AT&T doing away with Free Premium and I want to know  how to keep my account &and playlists) & just pay for it on my own?   Spotify...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • AT&T
    aT&T ending
    ATT 6-month free trail
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription from Tinkoff

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceNubia RedMagic 5GOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueSubscribed with Tinkoff it was promised 3 months of free premium but I didn't get it. They said to contact Spotify support. So how do I get those 3 free mon...

•   Plan Premium Country Russia Device Nubia RedMagic 5G Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Subscribed with Tinkoff it was promised 3 months of free premium but I d...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution me hicieron un cobro de mas en el plan que ya no estoy suscrito

BUENAS TARDES SRES. SPOTIFY PARA PEDIRLES QUE CANCELEN EL PAGO QUE HICE POR EQUIVOCACION YA TENIENDO UN PLAN FAMILIA. COMO PÚEDO HACER PARA PROCEDER CON ESTA SOLICITUD.

• BUENAS TARDES SRES. SPOTIFY PARA PEDIRLES QUE CANCELEN EL PAGO QUE HICE POR EQUIVOCACION YA TENIENDO UN PLAN FAMILIA. COMO PÚEDO HACER PARA PROCEDER CON ESTA SOLICITUD.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Got Charged Twice

PlanCurrently Duo, was Family Plan.CountryHong Kong My Question or IssueSo basically, I changed from Family Plan to Duo because not enough people were using it to make the plan valuable enough to charge that much monthly. So what happened was I got c...

• Plan Currently Duo, was Family Plan. Country Hong Kong   My Question or Issue So basically, I changed from Family Plan to Duo because not enough people were using it to make the plan valua...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem code link not working

Hey guys, recently purchased game pass and received a message to redeem a code for Spotify premium, free for 6 months. After clicking the link on both my Xbox and my phone it sends me to a 404 page, no code to redeem, can I have some help please?

• Hey guys, recently purchased game pass and received a message to redeem a code for Spotify premium, free for 6 months. After clicking the link on both my Xbox and my phone it sends me to a 404 page, ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed an annual gift card and a monthly subscription on same day. Can I cancel the monthly sub?

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueI tried to redeem a gift card for an annual subscription, and set up a monthly subscription. Now it looks like I was charged for the monthly subscription and the gift card was also redeemed. Can I get the mon...

• Plan Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue I tried to redeem a gift card for an annual subscription, and set up a monthly subscription. Now it looks like I was charged for the monthly...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Cards
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium card not working

Bought a $30 Spotify Premium card earlier today, tried redeeming the code and kept receiving a message about the code not being valid, despite the fact that I was entering the code exactly as it was shown on the back of the card. This is the second t...

• Bought a $30 Spotify Premium card earlier today, tried redeeming the code and kept receiving a message about the code not being valid, despite the fact that I was entering the code exactly as it was ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I best use spotify family in combination with a home sonos system?

We have spotify family with 3 accounts, 1 for me and 2 for my kids. At home we have a sonos system with my spotify account connected. If i'm travelling or at work and start listening via my spotify app, my sonos system stops playing spotify. How can ...

• Casual Listener
  • We have spotify family with 3 accounts, 1 for me and 2 for my kids. At home we have a sonos system with my spotify account connected. If i'm travelling or at work and start listening via my spotify a...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelar renovacion AUTOMÀTICA?

HOLA, hace unos dìas compre sopotify 3 meses por 9 pesos mexicanos. LLEVO DIAS TRATANDO DE CANCELAR LA RENOVACION y no existe nada que me permita cancelarlasolo quiero cancelar la renovacion para que no me cobren los sigueinte mesesya seguì los pasos...

• HOLA, hace unos dìas compre sopotify 3 meses por 9 pesos mexicanos.   LLEVO DIAS TRATANDO  DE CANCELAR LA RENOVACION  y no existe nada que me permita cancelarla solo quiero cancelar ...
  • CarlosE
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Offered Premium Gift to Friend - Closed out of Window, Now I Can't Find

Hi!When I was logged into my Spotify app on Android, I was given this offer to gift a friend 2-months free premium. I asked some friends if they wanted it, and while I waited for a reply, I closed out of that window so I could.. y'know, use Spotify.N...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! When I was logged into my Spotify app on Android, I was given this offer to gift a friend 2-months free premium. I asked some friends if they wanted it, and while I waited for a reply, I close...
  • H_Gonzo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Duo stopped working

Me and my wife have had Premium Duo for many years and it has worked perfectly. But as of a couple of months back, it has stopped working. Now, when either one of us is listening and the other one starts listening, we cut each other off. And occasion...

• Me and my wife have had Premium Duo for many years and it has worked perfectly. But as of a couple of months back, it has stopped working. Now, when either one of us is listening and the other one st...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Gutschein

Habe das selbe Problem.Habe den Gutschein wie gewohnt im Internet eingelöst, bin dann auf Spotify gegangen und dann War ich trotzdem noch free. Habe den code dann nochmal eingegeben und da stand dass er nicht gültig sei

• Habe das selbe Problem. Habe den Gutschein wie gewohnt im Internet eingelöst, bin dann auf Spotify gegangen und dann War ich trotzdem noch free. Habe den code dann nochmal eingegeben und da stand da...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution New account created with already taken email

PlanPremium/StudentCountrySweden My Question or IssueI clicked on "forgot your password" and proceed to enter my email address but strangely I received an email but it did also create a new account which I at first did not notice.I then went on and a...

• Plan Premium/Student Country Sweden   My Question or Issue I clicked on "forgot your password" and proceed to enter my email address but strangely I received an email but it did also creat...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscribtion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment failed- India

Country: India Devices: Samsung Galaxy A70, Windows PCs running Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Hello. I currently have a 3-month premium plan that expires on Dec. 1, 2021.For some days now, I have been trying to use the subscribe option to enable monthly...

• Regular
  • Country: India  Devices: Samsung Galaxy A70, Windows PCs running Windows 8.1 and Windows 10   Hello.   I currently have a 3-month premium plan that expires on Dec. 1, 2021. For...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to change plan in India

PlanCurrent plan is premium 199/monthCountryIndiaDeviceOnePlus 8TOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueI had the monthly subscription of 199/month in India. Now based on the new RBI guidelines, banks have stopped recurring payments. So I tho...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Current plan is premium 199/month Country India Device OnePlus 8T Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue I had the monthly subscription of 199/month in India. ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes