Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Citibank Subscription Rebate

Hello, My Citibank account offers rebates for Spotify subscriptions, including Individual Premium and Family accounts. Citi's site says to confirm up to date pricing and info with Spotify. Does this rebate apply for the Duo account as well? Thank you...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   My Citibank account offers rebates for Spotify subscriptions, including Individual Premium and Family accounts. Citi's site says to confirm up to date pricing and info with Spotify. D...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is spotify raising prices during a pandemic?

So Spotify literally signed a 100 MILLION dollar contract for JRE back in May, not even a year later they’re raising their subscription prices while their UI and algorithms are still garbage. Your company is worth 67 BILLION dollars. What’s the point...

• Casual Listener
  • So Spotify literally signed a 100 MILLION dollar contract for JRE back in May, not even a year later they’re raising their subscription prices while their UI and algorithms are still garbage. Your co...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • announcement
    Issues
    joe rogan podcast
    JRE
    Price increase
    Prices
    problem
    Subscriptions
    unfair
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

TransferWise... still nothing

PlanFree/Premium_______________CountryCanada_______________DevicePC_______________Operating SystemWindows 10_______________ My Question or IssuePayment with TransferWise international card is still not possible.I wanted to share a Spotify Duo subscri...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium _______________ Country Canada _______________ Device PC _______________ Operating System Windows 10 _______________   My Question or Issue Payment with TransferW...
  • mgittler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Change Credit Card

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceMacbook Pro 2017, Xiaomi Pocophone F1Operating SystemMacOS Catalina, Android 10 Hello,I've been trying to change my credit card since last month and keeps getting the error "Something went wrong. Please try again, or ...

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 02.40.35.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device Macbook Pro 2017, Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Operating System MacOS Catalina, Android 10   Hello, I've been trying to change my credit card since last mo...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there any plan to support spotify in Korea?

PlanBothCountrySouth KoreaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 5G, PCOperating SystemAndroid Pie, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi! I want to use spotify in South Korea. But is too hard to get premiup from South Korea because Korean users can't get premium with...

• Visitor
  • Plan Both Country South Korea Device Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, PC Operating System Android Pie, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi! I want to use spotify in South Korea. But is too hard...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Tracks not available

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy A8Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueHello my dear friends.I have this book in my language that I want to listen to, but all tracks are unavailable. If I search on the artist, I can find al...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy A8 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue Hello my dear friends. I have this book in my language that I want ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to different songs simultaneously in Premium Duo

PlanPremium DuoCountryPolandDeviceAny My Question or IssueHi. We are registered with a Premium Duo plan but we can't listen our music separately, at the same time. Whenever my partner starts a song, the music on my device stops and switches to the so...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Poland Device Any     My Question or Issue Hi. We are registered with a Premium Duo plan but we can't listen our music separately, at the same time. Whenev...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't pay for my premium plan with credit/debit card, forced to subscribe with mobile

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceWindows DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Everytime I try to subscribe to the family plan, it will ask me to choose to pay either via credit/debit card, or via mobile plan. I try to pick the credit...

Towls_0-1605852904866.png Towls_1-1605852976647.png Towls_2-1605852983981.png
  • Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device Windows Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Everytime I try to subscribe to the family plan, it will ask me to choos...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 27 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 27 likes

Subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 14.4 My Question or IssueI had a family plan under a different email and when I cancelled it, I got Spotify Premium in its place and the payment went through. However, I want to change the...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country USA  Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 14.4   My Question or Issue I had a family plan under a different email and when I cancelled it, I got...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change family subscription to

Hello,I am the owner of a family subscription.Because we are not leaving together anymore I want to “split” the account and have my own one.The other members of my family subscription love Spotify and still want to use it.Is there a solution to have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am the owner of a family subscription. Because we are not leaving together anymore I want to “split” the account and have my own one. The other members of my family subscription love Spot...
  • adriansibilla
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does paying with credit card is not accepted in Indonesia?

I'm in Indonesia, and I'm trying to subscribe to Spotify Duo with Credit Card, but it always redirect me to another payment method. Why? Does paying with credit card is not accepted anymore in Indonesia? I've tried this method to resolve this problem...

• Regular
  • I'm in Indonesia, and I'm trying to subscribe to Spotify Duo with Credit Card, but it always redirect me to another payment method. Why? Does paying with credit card is not accepted anymore in Indone...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my Spotify subscription after 7 years

Today I cancelled my Spotify subscription after 7 years. For the past 4 I have been using the student discount for £5 per month, great! but now i'm not a student and I ask myself 'is this product worth £9.99 a month? In USA its $9.99, thats like £6 h...

• Visitor
  • Today I cancelled my Spotify subscription after 7 years. For the past 4 I have been using the student discount for £5 per month, great! but now i'm not a student and I ask myself 'is this product wor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to upgrade my plan to family from duo?

PlanPremium (Duo)CountryUruguay My Question or IssueHow can I go from the duo plan to the family plan?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium (Duo) Country Uruguay   My Question or Issue How can I go from the duo plan to the family plan?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Duo
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium with hulu

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI had been getting hulu with my premium but recently I got a new credit card and forgot to re...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I had b...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Need answers, Expired PREMIUM then Subscribe again, save downloaded songs

PlanFree/PremiumPremium For Family DeviceRealme 5Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or Issue1. I'm gonna ask what if my premium will end tommorow then I will subscribe again before it expire then I go offline mode will my downloaded songs will be...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Premium For Family   Device Realme 5 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue 1. I'm gonna ask what if my premium will end tommorow then I will su...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo Mix not as useful

Howdy,I'm subscribed to the duo-plan, and was hoping to enjoy the duo-mix option, but after some weeks it seems there are major issues with it:1. The songs rarely get updated, and other than a few songs that change each week most of the playlist stay...

• Visitor
  • Howdy, I'm subscribed to the duo-plan, and was hoping to enjoy the duo-mix option, but after some weeks it seems there are major issues with it: 1. The songs rarely get updated, and other than a fe...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Duo Mix
    Duo playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [FRANCE]PREMIUM ACCOUNT - DUOMIX ne marche plus

PlanPremiumCountryFRANCEDeviceall devicesOperating Systemall OS My Question or IssueJe suis invité sur un compte DUO PREMIUM. Après plusieurs mois d'utilisaiton du DUOMIX sans problème celui-ci ne se met plus à jour avec mes données. Je n'apparais pl...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country FRANCE Device all devices Operating System all OS   My Question or Issue Je suis invité sur un compte DUO PREMIUM. Après plusieurs mois d'utilisaiton du DU...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pay by mobile problem

I cannot process my payment through pay by mobile. Im stuck on the page with "Get Premium: Your Plan" with the amount and country. No option to input your mobile number and proceed.

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot process my payment through pay by mobile. Im stuck on the page with "Get Premium: Your Plan" with the amount and country. No option to input your mobile number and proceed. 
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue i have just finished my trial with free Spotify and I’m trying to subscribe to premium. I’ve...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not want me as a customer-PATHETIC

My Question or Issue Will not accept my or my wife's card. Just shows 3 pulsing dots. why should i bother with a company who has not channels to directly communicate. Sheer laziness and contempt. Will use another service.

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue   Will not accept my or my wife's card. Just shows 3 pulsing dots.  why should i bother with a company who has not channels to directly communicate. Sheer laz...
  • spotfyisgarbag1
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes