Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Showing monthly subscription even after purchasing annual subscription

Plan - Spotify PremiumCountry - India Device( Oneplus 6T and Macbook Pro )Operating System(Android, Mac OS) I was already having Monthly subscription of Spotify Premium, but recently I purchased the annual subscription with some offer. The payment wa...

• Visitor
  •   Plan - Spotify Premium Country - India   Device ( Oneplus 6T and Macbook Pro ) Operating System (Android, Mac OS)   I was already having Monthly subscription of Spotify...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change card for payment

Hi,Trying to change my card for payment. Following the instructions saying "log on and click update, the page showed doesn't allow me to proceed...It just say "remember that changing your payment methot does not activate, upgrade or extend your accou...

• Hi, Trying to change my card for payment. Following the instructions saying "log on and click update, the page showed doesn't allow me to proceed... It just say "remember that changing your payment...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with the transaction of the 3 month premium account

I have a free Student account and was trying to get the 3 months premium account of ₹119. Initially I tried many times but the card couldn't go through. So I tried a different card and the money got deducted from the bank. It did not activate the pre...

• Visitor
  •  I have a free Student account and was trying to get the 3 months premium account of ₹119. Initially I tried many times but the card couldn't go through. So I tried a different card and the mone...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I am being charged 9,99 but I still have the student discount for 4,99

I did the verification through Sheer and got a mail telling me that everything was okay. I was already charged 4,99 twice, but this month I was charged 9,99 instead of 4,99. PlanPremium (for Student?)CountryAustria

• Casual Listener
  • I did the verification through Sheer and got a mail telling me that everything was okay. I was already charged 4,99 twice, but this month I was charged 9,99 instead of 4,99.   Plan Premium (f...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Receipt not sent after redeeming gift card

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueI just redeemed a 6 month Spotify gift card and it it worked but there were no email about the receipt. I even tried to look in spam but it wasn’t there.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue I just redeemed a 6 month Spotify gift card and it it worked but there were no email abo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
    Premium
    Receipts
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Necesito ayuda, hola?

quiero contratar spotify premium pero al ingresar los datos de la tarjeta me dice que "ha ocurrido un error en el pago. " a que se puede deber esto????

• Visitor
  • quiero contratar spotify premium pero al ingresar los datos de la tarjeta me dice que "ha ocurrido un error en el pago. " a que se puede deber esto????
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription cancel

Plan : Premium Country : Czech Republic Device : Xiaomi Redmi Note 7Operating System : Android 9 Hi, just got my 3 months free premium.I wanted to check if I can cancel subscription anytime. (That's not the problem)I can't find cancel button or anyth...

• Regular
  • Plan : Premium  Country : Czech Republic   Device : Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Operating System : Android 9   Hi, just got my 3 months free premium. I wanted to check if I can can...
  • Boratt
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Moving from student premium account to family premium account

Hi. My son has the Student Premuim account. I'd like to set up a Family premium account which includes him as it works out cheaper. What's the procedure? Do I cancel his Direct Debit??? He's scared he'll lose all his playlists when he moves over!!

• Regular
  • Hi. My son has the Student Premuim account. I'd like to set up a Family premium account which includes him as it works out cheaper. What's the procedure? Do I cancel his Direct Debit??? He's scared h...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premiums not working

Spotify UsernameiaretronicPlanFree/PremiumCountry AustraliaDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemNot sure My Question or Issue I lately got Spotify Premium on my phone and low and behold, it doesn't work. I've tried restarting my phone, logging out of my acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Username iaretronic Plan Free/Premium Country  Australia Device iPhone 6 Operating System Not sure   My Question or Issue   I lately got Spotify Premium on my ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payment not taken

Hi, My Spotify Premium subscription through PayPay, should be taken on the 16th of the month. As of now, the 25th of July; this months subscription hasn't yet been billed. Any idea why?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, My Spotify Premium subscription through PayPay, should be taken on the 16th of the month. As of now, the 25th of July; this months subscription hasn't yet been billed. Any idea why?
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Sign Up

I am trying to sign up for Spotify Premium (I have free now) and every time I enter my payment method, I'm met with an error message and asked to try again later. I've tried with a different credit card over multiple days and still the same message. ...

• Visitor
  • I am trying to sign up for Spotify  Premium (I have free now) and every time I enter my payment method, I'm met with an error message and asked to try again later. I've tried with a different cr...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade to Premium

None of my bank cards are accepted. All my cards are valid and active. The issue has persisted for multiple days and attempts, as well as through the incognito browser mode. Canada Windows 10

• Visitor
  • None of my bank cards are accepted. All my cards are valid and active.  The issue has persisted for multiple days and attempts, as well as through the incognito browser mode.   Cana...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me di de baja en premium y no me deja utilizar el servicio el mes que ya pagué

PlanFree/PremiumCountry ArgentinaDevicepc and androidOperating SystemAndroid, window 7 My Question or IssueMe subscribí a premium pero le di de baja y supuestamente puedo disfrutar del servicio premium hasta que expire la fecha de la subscripción que...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Argentina Device pc and android Operating System Android, window 7    My Question or Issue Me subscribí a premium pero le di de baja y supuestament...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

None of the below idfnformation is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.Plan: Premium (student)Free/PremiumCountry: US Device: Iphone 11(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating Syste...

• Visitor
  • None of the below idfnformation is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan: Premium (student) Free/Premium Country: US   Device: Iphone 11...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Estorno pagamento

Fui efetuar a compra do Premium e me deparei com planos. Selecionei o plano para 3 meses, no valor de R$49,00 reais. Ao finalizar todo o preenchimento dos dados e confirmar, recebo um aviso do cartão de um débito no valor de R$199,00 reais. Um plano ...

• Visitor
  • Fui efetuar a compra do Premium e me deparei com planos. Selecionei o plano para 3 meses, no valor de R$49,00 reais.  Ao finalizar todo o preenchimento dos dados e confirmar, recebo um aviso do...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with payment and renewal

PlanPremiumCountryArgentina Device(iPhone X, Notebook DELL, Macbook AirOperating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI tried to renew my subscription with several credit cards in my name from different banks and I couldn't. Call the bank t...

Captura de pantalla 2020-06-26 15.21.55.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina   Device (iPhone X, Notebook DELL, Macbook Air Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I tried to renew my subscription with s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't start my premium subscription

Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question :hey everyone every time I trying to pay for my premium subscription it stuck on the loading page after typing the card info I tried from various devices and I have the same problem any help, please ?

• Visitor
  •   Operating System Windows 10   My Question : hey everyone  every time I trying to pay for my premium subscription it stuck on the loading page after typing the card info I tried...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Error

Hi, I have tried making the payment many times, tried Visa, Master and Amex. My country is India. Also started a new account, still the payment doesn't go through. Was trying the 3 month trial offer. The cards are perfectly fine. Spent a lot of time ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have tried making the payment many times, tried Visa, Master and Amex. My country is India.  Also started a new account, still the payment doesn't go through. Was trying the 3 month tria...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3month trial fails

when my mum has entered her payment details and presses confirm subscription to start the 3 month premium trial, it keeps saying it failed. the payment details are correct and work with everything else, she hasn’t had a trial before either. we tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • when my mum has entered her payment details and presses confirm subscription to start the 3 month premium trial, it keeps saying it failed. the payment details are correct and work with everything el...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Extension of subscription

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDevice(iPhone XR)Operating System(IOS 13) Hi Team, Spotify is currently running an offer in India i.e INR 699 rupees for 12 months. I subscribed to spotify premium subscription and it expires in May-2021. Since the offer is sti...

• Plan Premium Country India Device (iPhone XR) Operating System (IOS 13)   Hi Team,   Spotify is currently running an offer in India i.e INR 699 rupees for 12 months. I subscribed...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes