Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Change from a carrier subscription to individual account

I have been subscribed to an individual account (tied to a carrier - indosat) in Indonesia. I have now moved country - to Singapore - and am trying to change payment to credit card. The system only offers me a family account, which I don't need. Ther...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been subscribed to an individual account (tied to a carrier - indosat) in Indonesia. I have now moved country - to Singapore - and am trying to change payment to credit card. The system only o...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Individual to Family Subscription

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueI've had student spotify for the past 2 years, spending £4.99. I've recently finished school and will have to pay for the full price which is fine. Where has the £9.99 premium option gone? I either pay 14.99 f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue I've had student spotify for the past 2 years, spending £4.99. I've recently finished school and will have to pay for the full price which is...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to change from monthly to year bulk payment with discount?

Hi, I am premium, paying monthly wondering if i can change to buy the next full year in bulk with a discount?How do i do that?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am premium, paying monthly wondering if i can change to buy the next full year in bulk with a discount? How do i do that?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    yearly
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment by debit card not being accepted

PlanPremium DuoCountryIrelandDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.1.2 My Question or IssueI am trying to start a duo subsription but my payment is not being accepted from my visa debit card. There is no issue with the card, I have had an account prev...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Ireland Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13.1.2   My Question or Issue I am trying to start a duo subsription but my payment is not being accepted from my ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline Mode

I'm really confused about the purpose of offline mode. Songs that are dowloaded to a playlist are available when not connected to mobile data or the internet, ie, offline. So, underwhat circumstance would offline mode be used? I really can't fathom a...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm really confused about the purpose of offline mode.   Songs that are dowloaded to a playlist are available when not connected to mobile data or the internet, ie, offline.   So, under...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family Subscribtion to start imidiately

I just updated my creditcard details, and I automatically lost my Family subscription.When I'm trying to ugrade to familiy subriciption I am told it will not upgrade before the end of the month. This is much to long to wait. How can I upgrade imidiat...

• Visitor
  • I just updated my creditcard details, and I automatically lost my Family subscription. When I'm trying to ugrade to familiy subriciption I am told it will not upgrade before the end of the month. Th...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

will i be automatically charged after the 3 months?

PlanFreeCountryBelgiumDevicesamsung A7 2018Operating System My Question or Issueso i wanted to know if spotify automatically charges me after the 3 months free trail since i don't want my money taken from me automatically.

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Belgium Device samsung A7 2018 Operating System     My Question or Issue so i wanted to know if spotify automatically charges me after the 3 months free trail si...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I travelled to Japan for 3 weeks and my Premium account was suspended

PlanPremium (on credit card since 2015!)CountryArgentinaDeviceiPhone X, Macbook Air 2018Operating SystemiOS 13, Mac OS MojaveMy Question or IssueI travelled to Japan and after 2 weeks i received an alert from Spotify because I was in another country....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (on credit card since 2015!) Country Argentina Device iPhone X, Macbook Air 2018 Operating System iOS 13, Mac OS Mojave My Question or Issue I travelled to Japan and after ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't open

PlanFreeCountryPortugalDevicePCOperating SystemW10 My Question or IssueSo, i installed spotify on windows 10 and it dsn't open! no task what so ever.Something to do with hosts (using spybot hosts) or DNS (1.1.1.1)?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Portugal Device PC Operating System W10   My Question or Issue So, i installed spotify on windows 10 and it dsn't open! no task what so ever. Something to do...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing country with payement information does not work. UK to Luxembourg

I moved to luxembourg back to my Famillyhome. I want to set up a family spotify, but I assume I will need to change my country (currently set to UK). This does not work I changed my payement information to a Luxembourgish card by clicking on the "Cha...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved to luxembourg back to my Famillyhome. I want to set up a family spotify, but I assume I will need to change my country (currently set to UK). This does not work I changed my payement inform...
  • raulitomoneta
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • country
    Family Plan
    Luxemboug
    Payement
    uk
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo renovar suscripción porque no acepta código de tarjeta de regalo

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fiz o pagamento no boleto , e nao chegou nenhum email de confirmação no meu email

fiz o pagamento no boleto assim que fiz minha assinatura, no entanto nao recebi nenhum boleto de nada !!!gostaria de ter algum retorno o mais breve possível .esse é meu *snip* caso queiram o comprovante , posso enviar .so resolvam isso ,por favor!!

• Casual Listener
  • fiz o pagamento no boleto assim que fiz minha assinatura, no entanto nao recebi nenhum boleto de nada !!! gostaria de ter algum retorno o mais breve possível . esse é meu *snip* caso queiram o comp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Issues (Again)

Hi! I just found that in last month, with my credit card, I payed two subscribing price. Can you return the extra one please?PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevice(iPhone 6s)Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I just found that in last month, with my credit card, I payed two subscribing price. Can you return the extra one please? Plan Premium Country Turkey Device (iPhone 6s) Operating System (...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't accept my money...15 times :D

Ok guys, an apple music subscriber here.Have been trying to subcribe to spotify with 2 different debit cards and none gets accepted. Same happened over a year ago. It only says payment not accepted and redirects me to some stupid page where I do not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok guys, an apple music subscriber here. Have been trying to subcribe to spotify with 2 different debit cards and none gets accepted. Same happened over a year ago. It only says payment not accepted...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant Subscribe to premium with allready used payment method

HelloWhen trying to purchuase premium for my account a message appears telling me that i am not eligible for the 3 month free trial however i can still purchase a premium subscription.That happens because i have aready used this payment method on an ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello When trying to purchuase premium for my account a message appears telling me that i am not eligible for the 3 month free trial however i can still purchase a premium subscription.That happens ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Add family member while traveling

PlanPremimum FamilyCountryUSA/PhilippinesDeviceiPhone 10Operating SystemIOS My Question or IssueI live in the USA but I travel 3-6 months out of the year in Asia. I am in Asia right now and Spotify works fine but I want to upgrade to the family plan ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premimum Family Country USA/Philippines Device iPhone 10 Operating System IOS   My Question or Issue I live in the USA but I travel 3-6 months out of the year in Asia. I am in Asi...
  • Dogcow
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

certain tracks and albums not available for premium for family

PlanPremium for familyCountryNorwayDeviceAsus ZenfoneOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have Premium for Family subscription, however some tracks or albums seem unavailable for me, they appear to be a "Premium feature" - shown in the pictu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for family Country Norway Device Asus Zenfone Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have Premium for Family subscription, however some tracks or albums seem un...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought a Hulu subscription how do I connect it with my Spotify account? I am a student

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify increased how much it was charging without telling me.

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueI am currently a student and have been for a few years. I was previously being charged £5/month for premium, however without alerting me this was increased to £10/month for April, May, June, July, August and S...

•   Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue I am currently a student and have been for a few years. I was previously being charged £5/month for premium, however without alerting...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account not being accepted by hulu

Student PremiumU.S. Macbook Pro Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI had a student subscription and just renewed it today. I had to change email addresses because i transfered colleges. When I went to activate hulu, it said accounts for both ...

•   Student Premium U.S.   Macbook Pro   Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I had a student subscription and just renewed it today. I had to change email addre...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes