Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Alterar e-mail da assinatura

Hoje eu pago no.meu cartão o Spotify Premium, porém não localizo o e-mail que está conta está vinculada. Preciso trocar o e-mail para o qual eu uso ativamente. Estou pagamento mas não estou usando e qdo eu tento assinar o Spotify me sinaliza que já e...

• Hoje eu pago no.meu cartão o Spotify Premium, porém não localizo o e-mail que está conta está vinculada. Preciso trocar o e-mail para o qual eu uso ativamente. Estou pagamento mas não estou usando e ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bankaccount didn't change

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsMy Question or IssueOn the 25th of April i changed the payment of my Spotify Family from my personal bankaccount to the bankaccount is share with my family. Evrything seemed good. On the 25th i paid the €0,01 confirmation...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands My Question or Issue On the 25th of April i changed the payment of my Spotify Family from my personal bankaccount to the bankaccount is share with my family. Evr...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify premium 0.99

hello i payed 0.99 for premium but still cant use it after 2 days waiting/

• hello i payed 0.99 for premium but still cant use it after 2 days waiting/        
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged Twice for Spotify

Hi, I have noticed I have been charged twice for Spotify premium for the last three months. Once through iTunes and then the second time through my mobile phone bill. How can I get a refund? Thanks

• Hi,   I have noticed I have been charged twice for Spotify premium for the last three months. Once through iTunes and then the second time through my mobile phone bill.    How can ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can I not buy Spotify? Why dont you want my money?

CountryGermanyMy Question or Issue"We are sorry, but you can't subscribe to Spotify. Contact us when you need help."I cant buy Spotify via PayPal and via SMS-Code anymore. Don't you want my money or do you just hate me? ^^

• Country Germany My Question or Issue "We are sorry, but you can't subscribe to Spotify. Contact us when you need help." I cant buy Spotify via PayPal and via SMS-Code anymore. Don't you want my m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

PlanFamily PemiumCountry DevicePhoneOperating Android My Question or Issue.Hi,I have the Family Premium subscription on the Spotify app on my phone, it was working perfect. I recently brought new phones, the Spotify app on the new phones had the free...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Pemium Country   Device Phone Operating Android   My Question or Issue. Hi, I have the Family Premium subscription on the Spotify app on my phone, it was working per...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment continues after I quit premium

Hi, I quit premium in february, but am still being charged each month. I changed settings in the paypal account, but they still charge me. I would like to get three months with premium since I paid for it withour receicing it (unknowingly). What can ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi, I quit premium in february, but am still being charged each month. I changed settings in the paypal account, but they still charge me. I would like to get three months with premium since ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 3 months for 0.99.

Hello , I have a question . If I apply for the offert with 3 months for 0.99 can I cancel my subscription any time without to get addintionally charged?Like if I want with one day before the expiring date of the 3 months to cancel is it possible with...

• Regular
  • Hello , I have a question . If I apply for the offert with 3 months for 0.99 can I cancel my subscription any time without to get addintionally charged?Like if I want with one day before the expiring...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify tried to charge me earlier?

PlanFamilyCountryBulgariaDeviceI think it's N/A, but Android, PC, IOSOperating SystemN/A, It'll take me a while to compile this info My Question or IssueI just got a bank statement that Spotify attempted to charge me earily. 7 days early to be exact....

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Country Bulgaria Device I think it's N/A, but Android, PC, IOS Operating System N/A, It'll take me a while to compile this info   My Question or Issue I just got a ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium trial payed, but not available

This morning I payed for my Premium account (3 months trial period) and I have received a payment proof of spotify. Why can't I use Premium, although I already logged out and in again? Regards,Mischa

• Casual Listener
  • This morning I payed for my Premium account (3 months trial period) and I have received a payment proof of spotify. Why can't I use Premium, although I already logged out and in again?   Regar...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student subscription

I have a student account with Hulu $4.99/mo that expired a couple days ago, I just reverified that I was a student but my Hulu isn’t working and Spotify still says I’m premium, why doesn’t it say I’m a student?

• I have a student account with Hulu $4.99/mo that expired a couple days ago, I just reverified that I was a student but my Hulu isn’t working and Spotify still says I’m premium, why doesn’t it say I’m...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con pago y cambio de suscripcion

Realice el pago de la cuenta premium efectivamente (se me acredito el monto en la tarjeta) y funciona pero quiero cambiar a plan familiar y al ingresar a mi cuenta figuro como usuario de spotify free, no reconoce mi pago realizado ni me llego un mail...

• Realice el pago de la cuenta premium efectivamente (se me acredito el monto en la tarjeta) y funciona pero quiero cambiar a plan familiar y al ingresar a mi cuenta figuro como usuario de spotify free...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't use my gift card, because some lettres can't be read

I just bought a Spotify gift card but I can't read the code correctly. Some (two of them) letters or numbers are impossible to read. Is it possible to find the code with the number of the card ? Mine is REMOVED I can send the picture but I am not sur...

• I just bought a Spotify gift card but I can't read the code correctly. Some (two of them) letters or numbers are impossible to read. Is it possible to find the code with the number of the card ? Mine...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! One credit card for multiusers Premium trial

PlanPremium 3 months trialCountryIndonesiaDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI have registered for a trial-Premium package using my credit card. then i want to register my wife for the same package (trial-Premium) using the the ...

• Plan Premium 3 months trial Country Indonesia Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I have registered for a trial-Premium package using my credit card. then i ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to premium with hulu for spotify last month dont have it.

Subcribed last month on the 7th. My renew date is 6/6/19just a few moments ago i could activate hulu now i can not dispite still being subcribed and still having my service the same. I have the recipt still but no way to use the huluCountryUSA.

fix.PNG now.PNG
  • Subcribed last month on the 7th. My renew date is 6/6/19 just a few moments ago i could activate hulu now i can not dispite still being subcribed and still having my service the same. I have the rec...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed code on random account

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI just bought a friend of mine a month of spotify premium and when she redeemed the code it went in a seemingly random account named: x7razqqf45bzwvise315ek0a5 ...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I just bought a friend of mine a month of spotify premium and when she red...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling premium without access to the account or the linked email adress

Spotify asked me to log in again all of the sudden. When I tried, it said I was using the wrong password (I’m 99% sure that’s not true). I tried changing the password, but I don’t have access to the linked email address anymore. I think my account go...

• Spotify asked me to log in again all of the sudden. When I tried, it said I was using the wrong password (I’m 99% sure that’s not true). I tried changing the password, but I don’t have access to the ...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cancel premium subscription

How can I cancel my premium subscription on a different account if I don’t have access to the email associated with the account. I can’t remember my Spotify password and cannot reset it because I am unable to access that email.

• How can I cancel my premium subscription on a different account if I don’t have access to the email associated with the account. I can’t remember my Spotify password and cannot reset it because I am ...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium not working

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceHuawei p20 LiteOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI bought spotify prenium for €1 for 3 months. After purchasing it i didnt get anything. I am still on the free version. The amount of money got taken out of...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Huawei p20 Lite Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I bought spotify prenium for €1 for 3 months. After purchasing it i didnt get an...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I used a 1 month gift voucher for Spotify premium on the 27th May for my account. However, today I was using it and it took me off premium. I checked and it says I’m using free view for Spotify which means I’m not longer premium suscribed. I tried lo...

• Casual Listener
  •   I used a 1 month gift voucher for Spotify premium on the 27th May for my account. However, today I was using it and it took me off premium. I checked and it says I’m using free view for Spoti...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes