Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Sanik007!

OviiiOne

RockStars3.png

Our Community Rock Stars with the Wordsmith role can submit blog posts to be published on the Spotify Community Blog. To find out more about the Rock Star Program click here.

Hey there,  Carlos (aka Community Rock Star @Sanik007), nice to meet you! Tell us something about yourself!

Carlos.jpgHello everyone! I’m Carlos from Barcelona, Spain. I’ve always been interested in music, when I was I kid I used to bother my family with my Christmas concerts and hits mixtapes. Music has always been present in my life, one way or another, but never rose as a career possibility. Therefore I decided to study medicine. I've always been a person of a great scientific interest and somehow needed to satisfy my curiosity about how the human body works. I finished my studies a few months ago, and now fate has revived my interest and motivation in the music world--more than ever.

So 2016 is here, what are your New Year's resolutions?

The main aim for this year is to continue with the philosophy with which I started a few months ago, when I finished my studies. It is based primarily on continuing to build my own way rather than follow a clean path, enjoying the ride and feeling proud of my dedication and work. Although, in this 2016 I’m hoping to have time enough to go to the gym and start controlling my diet ... No more pizza!

What kind of music are you into?

I'm not the classic person who answers this by saying that I listen to everything. The truth is that I have a very broad musical taste, but with very clear boundaries always. I like innovation and alternative music, and I am a fan of folk and indietronica. Although the indie rock and the classics are very present in my daily soundtrack.

Your Spotiy profile (https://open.spotify.com/user/sanik007)  has a lot of followers and your playlists too... Can you share a few tips to create a cool playlist?

My main advice is to enjoy the process and be proud of the results. The goal of a playlist is for you to enjoy curating and listening to it, otherwise it has no meaning. However, about more specific advice, @meredith asked on the main keys to create great playlists a few months ago, and it is interesting to check out the thread and learn some tricks from other curators as good as @Gidyin@diestro  or @Soundofus. Article here http://bit.ly/1P31Je3

Thanks for taking time to share your moments. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

What REALLY makes me laugh are The MTV Awards’ nominees. 🙂

RSPBlack.png
3 Comments