Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated recently.
Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?
1. [All Platforms][Playlists] Skipping songs in a playlist that you are not the creator of
It's now possible to hide tracks within any playlist on mobile.
Just head to the context menu (three dots), and tap "Hide song". The song will be marked as "Hidden", meaning it'll no longer play in that playlist. This can be undone at any time too.
2. [Music] Block / Hide / Blacklist Tracks or Artists
The option 'Don't play this artist' is now available on iOS and Android.
If we have any information about this on other platforms in the future, we'll report back!
3. [Browse] Hide song in Premium
We're marking this as implemented, as this feature is now available on mobile.
If we have any info regarding this on desktop in the future, we'll head back here with an update.
4. [All Platforms] Sleep Timer
We can confirm this is available on both iOS & Android!
You can check out this idea, if you'd like to vote for a sleep timer on desktop too.
5. Increase maximum Songs allowed in Your Music
We're excited to be marking this idea as implemented!
We've now removed the limit on saved items in Your Library, making it possible to save songs, and albums on Spotify to your heart's content.
As the app has changed quite a bit since this idea was submitted, please be aware that some functionality is now different. This change does not impact the limit on the number of songs in a playlist other than your Liked Songs.
For more info, check out this blog post.
6. [All Platforms][Your Library] Delete Songs from Account History
7. [All Platforms] "Don't Like Button" should be added to all sections
8. [Podcasts] Push Notification for new Episodes
9. [Social] Real Time "Listen with Friend(s)"
10. [Running] Bring back Running
11. [Mobile] Listening History On Mobile
12. [iOS][Other] Spotify Alarm on iOS
We thrive on Ideas
We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.
If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.