Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

I’ll explain later, let’s get into the club first

You couldn’t stay out in the storm for much longer. As you and your friend are making your way into the club trying to find some seats, your friend is having a hard time believing the words you’re saying. “I swear, they gave me a ride” you keep repea...

• You couldn’t stay out in the storm for much longer. As you and your friend are making your way into the club trying to find some seats, your friend is having a hard time believing the words you’re sa...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 2 likes

Detailed explanation

“So first, I found I had some vegetables in th-” Your friend interrupts you, “Is it some kind of pasta?”“Yes, that is it - some pasta it is”. You serve your friends while the food is still warm, and they all seem to enjoy it. And so do you. In the fu...

Maria_0-1711033289508.png
  • “So first, I found I had some vegetables in th-” Your friend interrupts you, “Is it some kind of pasta?” “Yes, that is it - some pasta it is”.   You serve your friends while the foo...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes

Improvise

Think, think… What did you just do? “It’s some kind of… soup”, you reply, as you get skeptical looks all around the table. To be fair, that’s honestly the best way to describe today’s dinner. Despite the skeptical looks, once dinner hits the table, t...

Maria_0-1711033103398.png
  • Think, think… What did you just do? “It’s some kind of… soup”, you reply, as you get skeptical looks all around the table. To be fair, that’s honestly the best way to describe today’s dinner. ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Make something out of nothing

Yes, chef! Let’s do this. Grab everything you can find and let's get cooking. You’re not exactly sure what it’s turning into, but it’s edible. You hear the doorbell and open the door for the first friend, and your friends slowly arrive one after one....

• ...riend, and your friends slowly arrive one after one. Finally the last one appears, covered in snow. Apparently no public transport is moving in this storm, and they had to walk all the way over your p...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Shake their head

“I- I, forgot it at home, I can always go back and get it”“No, not in this storm. Don’t worry, I’ve ordered us enough food for us, I think” Another friend carefully joins the conversation, “Oh, I didn’t know someone was going to bring dessert, so I a...

Maria_0-1711036079521.png
  • “I- I, forgot it at home, I can always go back and get it” “No, not in this storm. Don’t worry, I’ve ordered us enough food for us, I think”    Another friend carefully joins the con...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Nods

Your friend nods, “of course I did, I made it myself” and puts the dessert out on the table. Finally the dinner arrives as well, and all your friends seem to enjoy it. And so do you, quite the host! And who knew your friend was this good of a baker. ...

Maria_0-1711036024444.png
  • Your friend nods, “of course I did, I made it myself” and puts the dessert out on the table. Finally the dinner arrives as well, and all your friends seem to enjoy it. And so do you, quite the host! ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Order food for everyone

“Brilliant”, you think to yourself as you add a couple of pizzas in the takeout app. You hear the doorbell and open the door for the first friend, and your friends slowly arrive one after one. Finally the last one appears, covered in snow. Apparently...

• ...inally the last one appears, covered in snow. Apparently no public transport is moving in this storm, and they had to walk all the way over your place. While your friend shakes off the snow, you all g...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Invite some friends for dinner

You call up your friends and invite them over to your place instead. One of them offers to bring dessert, sweet! But wait, what are you making for dinner? Let's check the fridge. Hmm, there’s not much there. Guess you can always order something once ...

• You call up your friends and invite them over to your place instead. One of them offers to bring dessert, sweet! But wait, what are you making for dinner? Let's check the fridge. Hmm, there’s not muc...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Read a good book

Grab some snacks and head over to the bookshelf. There it is, the book you’ve been waiting to read. The fake fire is burning in the background and the snow is still falling outside the window. It doesn’t get much cozier than this! As you finish anoth...

Maria_0-1711023024951.jpeg Maria_2-1711023054121.jpeg
  • Grab some snacks and head over to the bookshelf. There it is, the book you’ve been waiting to read. The fake fire is burning in the background and the snow is still falling outside the window. It doe...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Finish the puzzle

You know what, this puzzle has been sitting on this shelf for way too long now. Tonight may be the perfect night to finish it. As you lay the remaining pieces on the table, you take a few deep breaths and unwind after a long day. While you put the fi...

Maria_0-1711022857539.jpeg
  • You know what, this puzzle has been sitting on this shelf for way too long now. Tonight may be the perfect night to finish it. As you lay the remaining pieces on the table, you take a few deep breath...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes

Read a book

After some good soup and cleaning up the kitchen, you head over to the bookshelf. There it is, the book you’ve been waiting to read. The fake fire is burning in the background, you wrap yourself in a blanket, and the snow is still falling outside the...

Maria_0-1711022559061.jpeg
  • After some good soup and cleaning up the kitchen, you head over to the bookshelf. There it is, the book you’ve been waiting to read. The fake fire is burning in the background, you wrap yourself in a...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Get to cooking

Yes, chef! Let’s do this. Grab everything you can find and let's get cooking. You’re not exactly sure what it’s turning into, but it looks nice and it smells even better. Guess the best way you can describe it is… a soup type of situation. However, t...

Maria_0-1711022326421.jpeg
  • Yes, chef! Let’s do this. Grab everything you can find and let's get cooking. You’re not exactly sure what it’s turning into, but it looks nice and it smells even better. Guess the best way you can d...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Enjoy some alone time

“Great call”, you think to yourself, as you put your comfiest clothes on and light up a fake fire on the TV. It’s so quiet and peaceful and for now, you’re enjoying the silence. Maybe you should catch up on some reading, you’ve been looking forward t...

• “Great call”, you think to yourself, as you put your comfiest clothes on and light up a fake fire on the TV. It’s so quiet and peaceful and for now, you’re enjoying the silence.   Maybe you ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Stay at home and relax

You decide staying home is the better option for tonight. You can actually use some alone time, but on the other hand, some of your friends have decided to stay at home too. Maybe having some friends over would be the perfect plan, but are they gonna...

• You decide staying home is the better option for tonight. You can actually use some alone time, but on the other hand, some of your friends have decided to stay at home too. Maybe having some friends...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Let’s go and find a seat, you need to rest too

You’re actually glad they asked to have a seat, the adrenaline is still pumping and you don’t know how to break the news to your friend. Catching your breath for a while won’t hurt, especially when you know your favorite band is gonna play. The light...

Maria_0-1711021447756.jpeg
  • You’re actually glad they asked to have a seat, the adrenaline is still pumping and you don’t know how to break the news to your friend. Catching your breath for a while won’t hurt, especially when y...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

No time to explain, we need to go in front of the stage

As you and your friend are fighting your way to the front of the stage, they’re having a hard time believing the words you’re saying. “It’s them, they are the secret band, I swear” you keep repeating, without getting much of a reaction from your doub...

Maria_0-1711021172153.jpeg
  • As you and your friend are fighting your way to the front of the stage, they’re having a hard time believing the words you’re saying. “It’s them, they are the secret band, I swear” you keep repeating...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Ask if you’re going in the same direction

“Hi! Big fan”, ugh, you can’t believe you just said that.... You finally get the words out “Where are you guys going?”. “To the Neon Lights Venue”, one of the band members says from the backseat. “So am I”, you quickly reply. “Get in then” another me...

Maria_0-1711020654976.jpeg
  • “Hi! Big fan”, ugh, you can’t believe you just said that.... You finally get the words out “Where are you guys going?”. “To the Neon Lights Venue”, one of the band members says from the backseat. ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

You just need to tell them now

“What’s going on with you? Can we just get inside before the show starts”, your friend asks impatiently. You’re still searching through all your pockets. How many layers did you put on? “Or before we turn into ice” your friend adds. The snow is hitti...

• “What’s going on with you? Can we just get inside before the show starts”, your friend asks impatiently. You’re still searching through all your pockets. How many layers did you put on?   “O...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

YES

What kind of question is that, of course you’re coming with! “Where are we going by the way?”, you ask the band after getting in the car. “We’re just passing through, we’re going to another city an hour away, but our flight got canceled in this storm...

Maria_0-1711018821584.jpeg
  • What kind of question is that, of course you’re coming with!    “Where are we going by the way?”, you ask the band after getting in the car. “We’re just passing through, we’re ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes

Try to hitch a ride

Fine, it might just be snowing a bit too much right now. You take cover under a tree, close enough to the road so you can put that thumb out. The first car passes. The second car passes by. The third car… also passes. It’s getting late and you’re fre...

Maria_0-1711018321546.jpeg
  • Fine, it might just be snowing a bit too much right now. You take cover under a tree, close enough to the road so you can put that thumb out. The first car passes. The second car passes by. The third...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes