Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bug with car playlist

Bug with car playlist

Hey guys. I updated the application. Before the update on my car was only forward and backward arrows, now I see the list of the all playlist, but it has same name only of one song. If i click on the song it start to play a different song. But it's annoying and i can't understand which song i need to play. Can you please fix that or at least tell how to disable that mode.

photo_2022-03-30_14-14-40.jpg
4 Replies

Hey @Vitalii2424,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Music Chat to the help boards as its content fits better here.

In this article you can find some important info about Spotify in your car. However, to investigate this issue further, we need more information. 

Would you mind including in your next response the make, model and OS version of the device that is having the issue?

Also, could you confirm if the problem is with a built in app or if you have a bluetooth/WiFi/AUX connection with your phone?

We’ll be waiting for your response.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Device: Apple iPhone 11
IOS: 15.3.1
Vehicle: BMW 3 series 2014 
Multimedia: BMW NBT 
Connection: Bluetooth

I'm connected to my car via Bluetooth. I'm using the button on the steering wheel or multimedia menu to switch music without looking into my phone. I have been using Spotify for more than one year and it was okay, only the last update broke my experience.

Hey @Vitalii2424,

Thanks for the reply and the info.

What your experiencing sounds like an Ongoing Issue which was discussed here. Head over to the thread for more info.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, i guess it was bug dunno where but it's okay now.

Suggested posts