Premium

Country

USA

Device

PC/Android/IOS

Operating System

Windows/Mac/Android/IOS

My Question or Issue

There are 3 songs on my liked songs list that are old and the content is no longer available. I cannot remove them/play them/do anything with these songs. how can i remove them? they don't have a heart next to them , the only options i get when right clicking is "Add to Queue or Add to Playlist"

How can i get rid of these?!?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Goofoff,

Thanks for the post.

There is no setting to show/ hide unavailable songs on desktop currently, but unavailable songs should appear grayed out. 

Note that unavailable songs will give you the option to Like/ Dislike them (the Heart button). If you don't see the Heart button, this means that those songs are local files which are not downloaded or synced on your device. 

What you can do on Desktop is click on the grayed out songs without the Heart button and press Delete on your keyboard. This should remove them.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Goofoff,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you check this support site article to find out if the described option there resolves your issue? The article is about hiding unplayable songs.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator

No it doesn't.
I want to remove them from the list not just hide them
i can't do anything to these 3 songs at all, its like they are not there anymore but just show up in the list

Oh and my desktop client doesn't have the "Show unplayable songs" toggle in settings. and yes i do have the latest version updated. did a clean install of my OS the a week ago for other reasons.

Marked as solution

Hey there @Goofoff,

Thanks for the post.

There is no setting to show/ hide unavailable songs on desktop currently, but unavailable songs should appear grayed out. 

Note that unavailable songs will give you the option to Like/ Dislike them (the Heart button). If you don't see the Heart button, this means that those songs are local files which are not downloaded or synced on your device. 

What you can do on Desktop is click on the grayed out songs without the Heart button and press Delete on your keyboard. This should remove them.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

after right clicking, searching through menus and settings.

"just click on it and hit delete" makes me feel dumb. hahaha Thanks, that worked

Suggested posts