Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting a synthesis playlist

Solved!

Deleting a synthesis playlist

Plan Premium student

Country Germany

My Question or Issue

I would like to permanently delete a synthesis playlist, not just from my library, but also from another person's library. Is it possible?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @lidochka ,

Thanks for the reply.

Is this playlist by any chance a Blend playlist? If yes. you can leave the Blend through a mobile device. The option should be visible on a mobile device through the three dot menu in the app on the playlist.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @lidochka,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

If this playlist is created by you - you can delete it from the three dot menu. Please note that even if you delete a playlists, it's possible that it still shows in the account of users that have followed it.

If a playlist is not created by you and you've added it to your library in the past, then you can remove it by clicking on "Remove from Your Library" but it's important to note that by doing this you won't remove it from Spotify. In addition, if you don't have access to this person's library, then you can't remove it.  

Hope this clear things up.

Cheers! 

LyubkaModerator

Hi Lyubka, 

Thank you for your answer. It is still a bit unclear. I am talking about a "synthesis" playlist -- meaning it's updated daily with the songs this person and I listened to. I do not remember who of two of us created the playlist, but in the three dot menu I can only remove the playlist from my library.

Is there no option to stop this person from knowing which songs I am listening to?

Marked as solution

Hey @lidochka ,

Thanks for the reply.

Is this playlist by any chance a Blend playlist? If yes. you can leave the Blend through a mobile device. The option should be visible on a mobile device through the three dot menu in the app on the playlist.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Hi Dian, 

Yes, exactly!! Apparently in the English version it's called "Blend", not "Synthesis" 🙂

Thank you for your help!

Best, 

L

Suggested posts