Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Smartphone & PC

Operating System

Android, Windows 10 App & Webplayer

Since about 1-2 Weeks half of my playlist suddenly don´t show any Songs anymore, Spotify seems to think that they´re empty.

The first 27 Playlists in my List are working fine but starting with the 28th they don´t contain any songs anymore. It doesn´t matther wether I look at them on my Smartphone, the PC-App or the Webplayer.

Is there any way to contact the support to rollback the Playlists to an earlier State?
The Playlists are not deleted, just empty, so the feature to recover deleted Playlists doesn´t help unfortunately.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

David

Edit:
After a lengthy Chat with the Spotify Support they sadly couldn´t find a way to fix the issue. In my Case the Playlists were Imported trough a third party app (I used a different Service previously) so I will now try to restore by getting the songs from the other Service to atleast have some of my Songs back. The Support suggested to remove the apps acess after reimporting the Playlists and to copy the Playlists afterwards to be save. Maybe some of you with the same Problem have also imported the playlists trough a third party app and can solve this in a simmilar manner.

4 Replies

I have the same problem but ALL my songs are gone and I can't see artists I followed anymore.
I have a playlist with over 3 000 subscribers and all songs are gone.

Can anyone help with this?

Best regards
Justyna

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. 

We'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app. This is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any corrupted files that might be causing issues. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you send over the URIs for the playlists that have this issue so we can take a better look? 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Novy,

I have now reinstalled the Desktop app but it didn´t fix the issue.

Considering the issue is also present on the WebPlayer it also doesn´t seem like a local Problem with the installation.

One of the affected Playlists is the following:
- *Link deleted since this is a resolved issue*

Hey @David_3,

Thank you for your post in this thread and for providing the Spotify playlist.

We could reproduce the same behavior so in this case we suggest that you contact our customer support so that they can investigate this further. You can contact them here

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts