Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How automatically add song to a playlist

How automatically add song to a playlist

Hello everyone,
Spotify recently added a new option with the little plus (down right when you're listening to a song), and when you click on it it adds it to a playlist. The problem is that, personally, it adds it to my favorites. How can I manage for them to be added on a specific playlist and not my favorites ? It sometimes does it but quite rarely.

Thanks a lot for your help !
3 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome! 

If you tap the plus button (+) once, the song will be added to your Liked songs. You can tap it again, and that will give you the option to remove it from your Liked songs and/or add it to other playlists:

Add to playlist 1.jpg

Or you can instead tap the 3 dots on the top right and select the option Add to other playlist:

Add to playlist 2.jpg

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

how do i set up that button to add the song to the playlist i want instead to favorite? like a shortcut to my favorite playlist

Welcome to the Spotify Community @nachobasualdoo!

This is not possible at the moment, I'm afraid, but it sounds like an awesome idea, so feel free to share it on our Idea Exchange board! Others can then show their support by giving it a thumbs up and sharing their feedback.

More info on the Idea Exchange board can be found in this article.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Take care 💚

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts