Liked songs shortcut on artist page gone

Solved!

Liked songs shortcut on artist page gone

Device

Google Pixel 6

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

For some artists the liked songs shortcut does not appear on their page. I've had this happen before when an album got re-uploaded so the versions I had liked were no longer available, but that is not the case here. Specifically the page I noticed it on was The Strokes. If I play their music it shows that the song is likes while playing but the shortcut is not available. Screenshot below to show. This is not happening for all artists on my end.

Screenshot_20220524-110931.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @JesseFerland!

Could you let us know what version of Spotify you're running? You can check that in the app's settings > About. Feel free to also let us know what troubleshooting you've done so far so we avoid repeating the steps.

In case you haven't already, try clearing the app's cache and data / reinstalling it to see if that would do the trick. If possible, try logging in to another mobile device (a friend's or a relative's would do) to see if you experience the same behavior there.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @JesseFerland!

Could you let us know what version of Spotify you're running? You can check that in the app's settings > About. Feel free to also let us know what troubleshooting you've done so far so we avoid repeating the steps.

In case you haven't already, try clearing the app's cache and data / reinstalling it to see if that would do the trick. If possible, try logging in to another mobile device (a friend's or a relative's would do) to see if you experience the same behavior there.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I was on the latest version. Reinstall seemed to fix it. Thanks!

Hi there @JesseFerland,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're glad to see that it works as it should for you again 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts